President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I know you are having fun with the Army at the Mexican border but you do realize they are there to provide Logistical Support and Engineering Support to the Border Patrol?
15000 of them?

Couldn’t find some local to do it? Maybe bring unemployment down a bit more?

More Trump grandstanding.

bbsam

Staff member
you libs think you own conspiracies? Wont let us talk , wont let us wear our red hats, wont let us wear our trump T-shirts, wont let us put up trump signs , no trump bumper stickers and now you think you own conspiracies too. Jeez . your report cards read "does not play nice with others"
Won’t let you? It’s all you’ve done for 3 years.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FHOZlFpl.jpg

Serf

Last night taught me that the Trump Presidency is an Indian Summer so to speak & that I believe now he could very easily lose reelection in 2020. He will go down in history as pulling one of the biggest election upsets of all time against Hillary. Restructuring Tax codes. And getting North Korea to the table. Could throw an honorable mention to confirming 2 Supreme Court judges as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you see the initial estimate of what the deployment is going to cost came out today?.....220 million.
Did you ever see what Michelle's pleasure trip (5-star) to Spain cost the American people??????? It included mom and the friends and the daughters and anyone else who wanted to tagalong!!

vantexan

Last night taught me that the Trump Presidency is an Indian Summer so to speak & that I believe now he could very easily lose reelection in 2020. He will go down in history as pulling one of the biggest election upsets of all time against Hillary. Restructuring Tax codes. And getting North Korea to the table. Could throw an honorable mention to confirming 2 Supreme Court judges as well.
He's also the first first term president to add seats for his party in the Senate. It will be much easier now to confirm justices if there's another opportunity to vote on one. No worries about what a few RINO's might do.