President Trump

newfie

No confusion. If anyone colluded with Putin it was Obama. Caught on tape doing just that.
Honestly I think there is international collusion with many countries including Russia including all political figures on both sides. Obama was stupid enough to think he could be buddies with Russia. Hillary a hardened criminal was not so naive and did so many times for her own gain. Trump's level of interaction and collusion with Russia remains to be proven.

newfie

Thank you, you just confirmed that we need a border wall. It's almost guaranteed that Democrat operatives got this group together to put the government on the spot right before the election. Only they didn't count on the president actually exercising his authority to stop it.
Liberals are screwing the pooch with these invading hordes making a strong case for border walls. Remember when they argued that we didn't need a wall because border crossings were down? Not anymore

It will be fine

Liberals are screwing the pooch with these invading hordes making a strong case for border walls. Remember when they argued that we didn't need a wall because border crossings were down? Not anymore
FF7E4EC5-D6D3-4068-AE26-ADD5EF932D74.jpeg

Slight uptick. Doesn’t look too far outside normal to me.

bacha29

Honestly I think there is international collusion with many countries including Russia including all political figures on both sides. Obama was stupid enough to think he could be buddies with Russia. Hillary a hardened criminal was not so naive and did so many times for her own gain. Trump's level of interaction and collusion with Russia remains to be proven.
And what will your response be if it is proven? Holler "fake news"? Sorry pal there's nothing fake about a federal indictment. BTW. Did you happen to see the non classified memo DOD sent to law enforcement along the border? As they see it the final number of people remaining in the caravan who will actually make it to the border will be quite small indeed and will not pose any threat whatsoever. They see their main security challenge is keeping their equipment from being stolen by the 200 plus militia and vigilante groups along the border because they claim that it has happened before.

vantexan

Letting over a million refugees into Europe without vetting them makes me think there's some serious collusion going on.

newfie

And what will your response be if it is proven? Holler "fake news"? Sorry pal there's nothing fake about a federal indictment. BTW. Did you happen to see the non classified memo DOD sent to law enforcement along the border? As they see it the final number of people remaining in the caravan who will actually make it to the border will be quite small indeed and will not pose any threat whatsoever. They see their main security challenge is keeping their equipment from being stolen by the 200 plus militia and vigilante groups along the border because they claim that it has happened before.

Where will you hide when your fantasy is disproven?

vantexan

What Federal indictment? Already proven members of our justice department and intelligence agencies colluded to make up the whole Russian garbage. The Federal indictments will be against them.

BrownArmy

35 to 50 k would be considered significant unless you're a ms13 lover

Legit, what's wrong with you?

You lie just as much and as often as Trump.

I can't tell if you believe what you post (god help you) or you're just trolling.

I'm going for 'just trolling'.

Because, seriously, no one can be that stupid.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I can't tell if you believe what you post (god help you) or you're just trolling.

Just curious ... your posts could be considered trolling as well.

They’re not moving all that fast, their numbers are dropping, and they don’t count as an invading force.

Legit, we should send 15,000 troops to our southern border?

We only have 14,000 in Afghanistan.

Snowflakes are losing their minds over 3,000 women and children 900 miles away.

:censored2:, 5000 strapping young bucks cross the border illegally every day, Tangerine Dream has you worked up about 3,000 women/children who are 900 miles away...

GET OUT THE LAUNCH CODES, we’re being invaded, lulz.

Pull your head out of FOX’s :censored2:
You rubes just eat up the AM radio and FOX ‘News’, don’t you?

Explain to me why we need our ARMY to stop 3,000 migrants?

Lolololololol

Cuuck-a-doodle-do!
I know you are having fun with the Army at the Mexican border but you do realize they are there to provide Logistical Support and Engineering Support to the Border Patrol?

Do you consider yourself a troll?

vantexan

All it took was a good economy. Obama, the human wall.

vantexan

With that avatar your I.Q. points go down every time you post. Seriously, what happened to the dude with the pistol? Could take you seriously with him representing you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you libs think you own conspiracies? Wont let us talk , wont let us wear our red hats, wont let us wear our trump T-shirts, wont let us put up trump signs , no trump bumper stickers and now you think you own conspiracies too. Jeez . your report cards read "does not play nice with others"
Persecution delusions.
Typical trumpflake.

Sportello

you libs think you own conspiracies? Wont let us talk , wont let us wear our red hats, wont let us wear our trump T-shirts, wont let us put up trump signs , no trump bumper stickers and now you think you own conspiracies too. Jeez . your report cards read "does not play nice with others"
Womp womp