President Trump

vantexan

A

I have absolutely no problem with that lie because I don’t believe it had anything to do with an election. I think it had to do with cleaning up a covert operation that still had lives hanging in the balance.

You really don’t want the Secretary of State coming out and saying that the attack actually was aimed at an undercover CIA station that was just down the road, do you? Especially when those operations were still drawing down?
Obama was saying that everything was under control in the Middle East during his campaign stumping. Couldn't have it blow up in his face that his foreign policy wasn't working. By the way Obama mocked Mitt Romney in the debate for saying that Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe. How'd that turn out?

BrownArmy

Except most of the caravan are young men, and amazingly they are walking about 70 miles a day while looking well fed and hydrated. Just how are thousands walking all the way to the border with no money, yet are eating, drinking, and moving ever so quickly? How's their waste being disposed of?

Fake news.

Tell me again how Soros is funding them...

You rubes just eat up the AM radio and FOX ‘News’, don’t you?

Explain to me why we need our ARMY to stop 3,000 migrants?

Lolololololol

Cuuck-a-doodle-do!

vantexan

Fake news.

Tell me again how Soros is funding them...

You rubes just eat up the AM radio and FOX ‘News’, don’t you?

Explain to me why we need our ARMY to stop 3,000 migrants?

Lolololololol

:censored2:-a-doodle-do!
Even more than that and anyone following their location can see they are moving along at an extraordinary clip. Hardly seem like starving, dehydrated, abused refugees. And defending our borders from invasions is exactly what our military is for.

BrownArmy

Obama was saying that everything was under control in the Middle East during his campaign stumping. Couldn't have it blow up in his face that his foreign policy wasn't working. By the way Obama mocked Mitt Romney in the debate for saying that Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe. How'd that turn out?

Wait, are you saying that Russia is a foe?

Tell your cuuck-a-doodle friends, they seem confused.

BrownArmy

Even more than that and anyone following their location can see they are moving along at an extraordinary clip. Hardly seem like starving, dehydrated, abused refugees. And defending our borders from invasions is exactly what our military is for.

Pray tell, who’s funding them?

BrownArmy

I have no idea. But tell me how thousands of people walking are moving so quickly? How are they being fed?

Put down the Kool-Aid.

They’re 900 miles away, who told you they’re moving quickly?

Crap, let’s get the ARMY out, LULZ, it’s an invasion!

Eat your dinner, rube.

BrownArmy

I have. If the Army can't fight within our borders pray tell me who were the troops fighting in the Revolution? War of 1812? Indian Wars? Civil War? Troops on the Mexican border during the Mexican Revolution?

Context, rube.

Dear Jehosephat, y’all are gullible.

BrownArmy

I have no idea. But tell me how thousands of people walking are moving so quickly? How are they being fed?

They’re not moving all that fast, their numbers are dropping, and they don’t count as an invading force.

Legit, we should send 15,000 troops to our southern border?

We only have 14,000 in Afghanistan.

Snowflakes are losing their minds over 3,000 women and children 900 miles away.

:censored2:, 5000 strapping young bucks cross the border illegally every day, Tangerine Dream has you worked up about 3,000 women/children who are 900 miles away...

GET OUT THE LAUNCH CODES, we’re being invaded, lulz.

Pull your head out of FOX’s :censored2:

vantexan

They’re not moving all that fast, their numbers are dropping, and they don’t count as an invading force.

Legit, we should send 15,000 troops to our southern border?

We only have 14,000 in Afghanistan.

Snowflakes are losing their minds over 3,000 women and children 900 miles away.

:censored2:, 5000 strapping young bucks cross the border illegally every day, Tangerine Dream has you worked up about 3,000 women/children who are 900 miles away...

GET OUT THE LAUNCH CODES, we’re being invaded, lulz.

Pull your head out of FOX’s :censored2:
Thank you, you just confirmed that we need a border wall. It's almost guaranteed that Democrat operatives got this group together to put the government on the spot right before the election. Only they didn't count on the president actually exercising his authority to stop it.

BrownArmy

Thank you, you just confirmed that we need a border wall. It's almost guaranteed that Democrat operatives got this group together to put the government on the spot right before the election. Only they didn't count on the president actually exercising his authority to stop it.

Wrong.

BrownArmy

Honestly, fine, build the wall.

Waste of money, IMO.

GDP is based on workers.

We need more workers.

Cut immigration, cut GDP.

It’s math, try it.

vantexan

Again, it's just math.

In order to maintain and grow GDP, we need a growing work force.

The U S of A doesn't have a growing native work force.

We need immigrants.

Don't make me hit you with facts.
In case you haven't noticed we admit more than a million legal immigrants annually. We also vet those who come in legally. A nation has the right to say who comes in.