President Trump

floridays

2000 US soldiers in that cemetery. Our commander in chief couldn't pay his respects because the weather would have inconvenienced him.
Understood, I also understand the game you play. Has Obama ever been there? Clinton, both Bush's, easier question, which US President has been there, and why is today's date significant?

It will be fine

Understood, I also understand the game you play. Has Obama ever been there? Clinton, both Bush's, easier question, which US President has been there, and why is today's date significant?
B4557FED-E13B-44E4-A956-3DEF1C40AD95.jpeg

He wasn’t afraid of a little rain.

bacha29

Donald Trump’s decision to cancel a trip to a First World War military cemetery ‘because of rain’ has not gone down well. He’s been slammed as ‘weak’ and ‘pathetic’ for failing to make the one-hour drive to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery. More than 2,000 American troops are buried at the cemetery, which was the site of the deadly Battle of Belleau Wood.

Way to go Mr. Bone Spurs!
Right and he's Mr. Big Military Supporter,

floridays

100th anniversary of Armistice Day. Trump should have been there.
Not true, Nov. 11, I understand Zulu, Greenwich, anytime you'd like to speak of.
As American's, President's included, we honor Memorial Day, for all US fallen soldiers, and President's more specifically may go to Normandy on June 6 to honor the WWII soldiers that landed to save Europe's ass from the Nazi's. Thank you for the history lesson.
I'm smarter than you and until you supply the answers to my above question I will remain uneducated.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He sent Generals Kelly and Dunford in his place to stand in the rain while he watched Fox news in his hotel room. What a piece of garbage.