President Trump

newfie

Punched Assad in the nose...and he obviously didn’t care.

looks like you have conceded the leadership question in my favor and wish to move on to Syrian foreign policy.

we can go in and fight a war if you want. lead the way bro I got your back.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He sent Generals Kelly and Dunford in his place to stand in the rain while he watched Fox news in his hotel room. What a piece of garbage.
At least he did something today that drove the Libturds crazy.
I think that’s a task he enjoys.
He probably said, “Watch this! Going to mess with the Fake News! You go in my place.”

newfie

Donald Trump’s decision to cancel a trip to a First World War military cemetery ‘because of rain’ has not gone down well. He’s been slammed as ‘weak’ and ‘pathetic’ for failing to make the one-hour drive to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery. More than 2,000 American troops are buried at the cemetery, which was the site of the deadly Battle of Belleau Wood.

Way to go Mr. Bone Spurs!

He sent Generals Kelly and Dunford in his place to stand in the rain while he watched Fox news in his hotel room. What a piece of garbage.

I do enjoy the feigned patriotism from my friends on the left. Watched Obama strip the military, vets couldn't get health care , starving on the streets under Obama.

but When Trump misses a photo op the left pretends to be outraged. Next thing you know they'll be waving the flag and standing for the anthem .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Tnp8MR6.jpg

But it's raining outside....

BrownArmy

I do enjoy the feigned patriotism from my friends on the left. Watched Obama strip the military, vets couldn't get health care , starving on the streets under Obama.

but When Trump misses a photo op the left pretends to be outraged. Next thing you know they'll be waving the flag and standing for the anthem .

Wrong.

floridays

“A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

-Retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, delivering a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump
File a grieve, Trump is your president, not the last guy.

I'd ask the piece of :poop: to support his allegations, like he would be required to in his former position. The trick, while probably a great guy did a drive-by, with no accountability for his mouth. We will judge the Trump years and reward him with four more.
Got that Jones, Moderator
You're a moderator, not too slick beyond that (and that is not extreme slickness)... you got that?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

-Retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, delivering a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump
I think he was talking about Obama.
Sure sounds like it.
I read it again and it sure sounds like he’s talking about Obama.

And he obviously wasn’t talking about any US General I know of.
When was the last time a US General led a charge up a hill or anywhere for that matter.
Probably the last was a Confederate General.

Billy boy is a :censored2:ing hypocrite.

vantexan

Yep, Antifa will be attacking anyone NOT waving a flag.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I can't speak for all the military .. but I did serve and my boys did also. One is still in the military ..13 years, going for the 20 year check.
He says the attitude , the spirit , the patriotism , the focus, the mission is like night and day with the Obummer years compared to just two years of the Trumpster.
Say what you want, when you're in, its good to know that your commander in chief has your back and plays to win, not out on some apology tour everyday for 8 years.

bacha29

Wondering if Chump would have been there to meet him if it was raining?
Macron: "This guy is the free world's greatest threat and I have no time for him whatsoever. That's why the European allies must create their own independent forces but cause he owns this knucklehead over here to the right

Merkel: " Right on. I pity the poor expletive deleted who has to deal with him after I leave office because you can't count on Washington for anything and if it comes to war you never know Trump might have the US fighting on the side of the Russians".

Trump: "Hey Vlad. Let's get that hotel and golf course deal done. It's he least you could so after all I did to keep Mueller from finding out that you hacked the election that put me in the White House".

Melania: "There isn't enough money in the entire world to keep me with this unfaithful, womanizing snake after he leaves office".

newfie

Wondering if Chump would have been there to meet him if it was raining?

helicopter wouldnt fly because of the weather. Trump chose not to motorcade since it would have screwed up traffic from paris to the location.

more fake news from the left. waiting for one of you praise the president for speaking in the rain today but that wont happen.