President Trump

BrownArmy

capn-kangaroo-still-more-military-experience-than-trump-torr-meme-8698424.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

-Retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, delivering a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump

bbsam

Staff member
“A good leader sets the example for others to follow, a good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.
Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

-Retired US Navy Adm. William McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who oversaw the raid that took out Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011, delivering a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump
Yeah. No :censored2:.

newfie

Is it ok if I quote someone who put his ass on the line rather then a political hack?

Robert O'Neil Navy seal who killed bin laden :

The man who killed Usama bin Laden said President Trump effectively “hit the bully in the face” when he ordered the bombing of a Syrian airfield.

Retired Navy SEAL Rob O’Neill said the move, in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad allegedly ordering the gassing of civilians, also raised American troop morale.

[It’s] good for them because now they have purpose,” he said. “They know we have the ability to deter and you can stop force with force.”

O’Neill said Trump hit Assad “in the face” by wrecking the airfield suspected to be the launching point for the gas attack against people in Idlib province.

BrownArmy

The man who killed Usama bin Laden said President Trump effectively “hit the bully in the face” when he ordered the bombing of a Syrian airfield.

Retired Navy SEAL Rob O’Neill said the move, in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad allegedly ordering the gassing of civilians, also raised American troop morale.

[It’s] good for them because now they have purpose,” he said. “They know we have the ability to deter and you can stop force with force.”

O’Neill said Trump hit Assad “in the face” by wrecking the airfield suspected to be the launching point for the gas attack against people in Idlib province.

Wow, you're so full of sh...

bbsam

Staff member
Is it ok if I quote someone who put his ass on the line rather then a political hack?

What’s the situation in Syria today?

BrownArmy

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing leadership? Jones presented some political hacks textbook theory while I presented a real world example of great leadership given by a true warrior.

Wrong!

You're amazing, you invariably end up on the side of WRONG.

How do you manage to do it, every single time?

I realize you're a shill, but you must work very very very hard to be so wrong, all the time.

It's a talent, I salute you sir.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sorry I thought we were discussing leadership? Jones presented some political hacks textbook theory while I presented a real world example of great leadership given by a true warrior.
Punched Assad in the nose...and he obviously didn’t care.