Presidential debates!! 2012

UPS Lifer

So Lifer, would you prefer a Romney administration would come in, put all muslims on the "terrorist watch list" and condemn all muslims as enemies of the state? I think you are reading the words you want to read in the embassy statement. They hold about as much weight as the US condemning China for human rights violations. Words on a page.

I quoted the statement for all to see and draw their own conclusions.

Your president and administration can't even say the "T" word. They do everything they can to avoid saying it. They want everyone to think that we have al-Qaida "back on it's heels". Well it isn't back on it's heels.

Stop apologizing and show strength to keep peace. We will never be their friends. These terrorists need to know that they will be held accountable for any actions they take against our country.

This is the third successful terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11/01...

Fort Hood was not workplace violence - it was an act of terrorism

Little Rock Arkansas was classified as a drive by shooting - it was an act of terrorism

menotyou

bella amicizia
Anyone with two brain cells knew that a murder of a US AMBASSADOR(and 3 others) on 9/11 in Libya is not because of any kittens kissing on YouTube or whatever other stupid excuse was given at the time. I would appreciate the White House not treating the American Public like we all are, well, you know what I mean.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anyone with two brain cells knew that a murder of a US AMBASSADOR(and 3 others) on 9/11 in Libya is not because of any kittens kissing on YouTube or whatever other stupid excuse was given at the time. I would appreciate the White House not treating the American Public like we all are, well, you know what I mean.
We are not Joe Biden and the lies are a BFD !!

klein

Für Meno :)

Of course !
From those dozen or more US embassy demostrations on that day in the middle east, including even in Israel,
it was easy to point out which one was an Act of Terror ! - The one that US people died in !

menotyou

bella amicizia
Listen. I was home that day and the second I heard about this, it smelled bad. Not to mention, the Arab media's reporting has some credibility issues. I am just saying what people I talk to are saying. Have you ever checked YouTube about how those same people feel about women?
Let's say the hate my dream shoes?
Does that give us the right to go in guns blazing because we find them posting a video of them mistreating Louboutin shoes? I mean that's just silly.

bbsam

Staff member
Listen. I was home that day and the second I heard about this, it smelled bad. Not to mention, the Arab media's reporting has some credibility issues. I am just saying what people I talk to are saying. Have you ever checked YouTube about how those same people feel about women?
Does that give us the right to go in guns blazing because we find them posting a video of them mistreating Louboutin shoes? I mean that's just silly.

That's what's so disturbing with some around here. They talk about "sympathizing with terrorists" and "apologizing for America". Factual history of action by this administration says otherwise.

Overpaid Union Thug

Got a notification saying I received an "unapproved message" and in the list it was from you and said "message is moderated" or something like that. What does that mean? LOL!

BrownArmy

Sooo...

Both of these suckers are bringing in the ECONOMY to this 'Foreign Policy' debate...wonder when they'll get to women and abortion, lol.

I will say, so far, the Moderator is decent, and I like the fact that both candidates are sitting at a table...they can't do the 'dueling-roosters' thing like the last debate.

BrownArmy

Also, I'm watching C-SPAN...they've started showing the Moderator's question on the bottom of the screen...

Trying to keep 'em honest?

BrownArmy

Just trading Barbs ... nothing of substance at the one hour mark.

This was what was projected.

Yes.

So, after this 3rd debate (4th if you count the VP debate), now it's TV bullychite ads, robocalls, etc.

I don't currently have a house phone, only a cell phone, I've never been polled, but I think the 'polls' are likely correct: DEAD HEAT.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So far the best thing Romney said was about budgets and balancing them for 25 years in business.... balancing a budget at the Olympics and that so far , the president hasn't balanced any budgets. Good point!!!

It's hard to have any input or opinion when you have never done a budget!

BrownArmy

So far the best thing Romney said was about budgets and balancing them for 25 years in business.... balancing a budget at the Olympics and that so far , the president hasn't balanced any budgets. Good point!!!

It's hard to have any input or opinion when you have never done a budget!

Apples and oranges, More, apples and oranges.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Prior to the closing statements,Romney got to list the litany......so damaging ....of all the failures of Obama and it was all true. Then He got the last word , closing statement,too!!