Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God’s sovereignty and man’s free will are two truths the Bible teaches.
But, the question that has been asked for centuries is, how can God’s sovereignty be compatible with man’s free will?
I believe the answer is in God's complete, absolute foreknowledge (omniscience) and true free will of man. He knows what our choices are going to be and the consequence of those choices, good and bad.

Box Ox

A baby must yield to God’s Sovereign will. God gives life and takes life.
God’s sovereignty and man’s free will are two truths the Bible teaches.
But, the question that has been asked for centuries is, how can God’s sovereignty be compatible with man’s free will?
I believe the answer is in God's complete, absolute foreknowledge (omniscience) and true free will of man. He knows what our choices are going to be and the consequence of those choices, good and bad.

So God knows about upcoming abortions but he’s not doing the deciding as @Integrity says.

vantexan

Do you have children, @Box Ox ?
Honestly don't know how one can claim Christianity and believe it's ok to terminate a baby in the womb past a certain point. For some that point is the moment of conception. For me I can see allowing it until a heartbeat is detected. Once beating you have circulation, brain activity, and a working nervous system that feels pain. But for quite a few killing a baby at just before birth is acceptable if that's what the mother wants. So where do we draw the line? If you're in the camp of there's no line, no limit I don't know how you can jibe that with Christianity?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1715525291809.png

Some worship a hypocrite.