Property pass

What happens when a customer gives a driver a gift such a book or a t shirt or a cooler do you have to acquire a property pass to take that out of the building? Do you get checked each day to make sure you are going home with what you came in with?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What happens when a customer gives a driver a gift such a book or a t shirt or a cooler do you have to acquire a property pass to take that out of the building? Do you get checked each day to make sure you are going home with what you came in with?
Depends if the lazy, worthless security guard was instructed to do his job by the lazy, worthless security manager.

Watcha trying to steal?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Also, how sassy a lady are we talkin here?

so that is true then? If a driver never had gotten gifts before like that in 20 years but suddenly getting 3 in the last 2 months would that be a red flag to the supervisor? Someone told me this and I just was wondering if that is true.

Pretty sassy actually

I guess my friend is paranoid for some reason because he was freaking out about it. He said it would shine a light him because he had never received any gifts before and now in the last 2 months several. So he told this person never give him any more gifts because of it. He does always seem worried about management coming down I think

rod

Retired 23 years
What's a security guard? Never had one at my old center. In fact EVERYONE employed there had a key to the building. It came in handy on those cold winter days when you needed a warm place to wash or work on your personal vehicle on a weekend.

OhShoot

Middle fingers up!!
What's a security guard? Never had one at my old center. In fact EVERYONE employed there had a key to the building. It came in handy on those cold winter days when you needed a warm place to wash or work on your personal vehicle on a weekend.
No gates or security at the center I work at

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I can only think of one reason a customer would give you a t shirt