Property pass

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We can run up to around 65 routes but usually run less. Parking surrounds the building tightly. Basically the distance from the building to our cars is just enough to allow feeders to drive through to the back.

I hear about some of these centers or hubs where you have to park off property and walk long distances on your own time. No way in hell I'd do that while carrying a heavy cooler and backpack everyday for 30+ years.
Who carry’s a heavy cooler and backpack you’re shuffling cardboard not climbing Everest

JL 0513

Who carry’s a heavy cooler and backpack you’re shuffling cardboard not climbing Everest

You must be stopping every 30 minutes at a convenience store for a cold drink in the summer. While I eat out a lot I also bring lunch many days. Not a big cooler but everyone carries one for a days worth of drinks and lunch.

There's a lot of other things you need for your day unless you have the same truck everyday and keep your stuff in it.

rod

Retired 22 years
You must be stopping every 30 minutes at a convenience store for a cold drink in the summer. While I eat out a lot I also bring lunch many days. Not a big cooler but everyone carries one for a days worth of drinks and lunch.

There's a lot of other things you need for your day unless you have the same truck everyday and keep your stuff in it.
I only had 2 trucks in 30 years. I ended up with about a half a shelf of crap that was just my own. :-) No lunch coolers though--I ate at a cafe every day.

BeachBoy

I've gotten packages off cars for hourly and supes. Never had a problem getting them property passes. It's just a matter of getting on well with management.