Property pass

Michael Scott

Definitely no security of any sort at my center. We grab our personal packages off other drivers trucks in the morning and end up walking out with em to our cars either right then or at the end of the day, no one thinks anything of it.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
why is that?
1719180629995.gif

DriverNerd

Our largest hub is full security and metal detectors at both entrances. The smaller hub 25 minutes away is a "Park 20 feet from front door and stroll right in" kind of building.

JL 0513

Simple:
Civilized areas - no security
Uncivilized areas - security and metal detectors.

Also, if I had to walk more than 50 feet everyday to my package car, I'd find a new line of work.

Manifesto

Lol... No.

I could walk out of my building with a hand cart loaded down with computers, and I doubt anyone would even ask me what I was doing.
Every overhead door in our building is open all summer long. Most drivers just stop in the parking lot before parking at the end of the day and put their coolers and crap in their cars.

JL 0513

Do you run four routes out of your building?

Many others have to walk more than 50 ft

We can run up to around 65 routes but usually run less. Parking surrounds the building tightly. Basically the distance from the building to our cars is just enough to allow feeders to drive through to the back.

I hear about some of these centers or hubs where you have to park off property and walk long distances on your own time. No way in hell I'd do that while carrying a heavy cooler and backpack everyday for 30+ years.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We can run up to around 65 routes but usually run less. Parking surrounds the building tightly. Basically the distance from the building to our cars is just enough to allow feeders to drive through to the back.

I hear about some of these centers or hubs where you have to park off property and walk long distances on your own time. No way in hell I'd do that while carrying a heavy cooler and backpack everyday for 30+ years.
You would just have a different career if you had a big parking lot at UPS?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I guess my friend is paranoid for some reason because he was freaking out about it. He said it would shine a light him because he had never received any gifts before and now in the last 2 months several. So he told this person never give him any more gifts because of it. He does always seem worried about management coming down I think
Explain this to your customer and pick it up after work