Question, needs answers. No trolls please.

Themanthatdid

Seeing as how he was talking to the dispatcher I’d bet this was his very immature way of complaining about his dispatch.
How am I complaining about him ? I asked what violation this was this not about him I called my 2 supervisor before I even spoke to a dispatcher not to quit just to ask about what work was coming up and what was the procedure once again asking doesn’t mean that’s what I’m doing I’m just asking information

Themanthatdid

Which means absolutely....NOTHING.

He has said that he's filed a grievance.....should be cleared up shortly. It will have to heard.....he still has his badge and uniform....

Here getting past security would be pretty easy.......unless there was a "wanted poster".

I would think a visit with the Hall would get things moving....would think.
Will do

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Every job has they’re own procedures and all I asked was about the procedure since when ask about something means that’s what I want , i was talking about quitting I was asking if someone was to quit what would be the procedure I didn’t even say myself so it was a misunderstanding but u shouldn’t just do something with out confirming first and my supervisor never contacted me to confirm anything
How come you’re thinking of quitting?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
How am I complaining about him ? I asked what violation this was this not about him I called my 2 supervisor before I even spoke to a dispatcher not to quit just to ask about what work was coming up and what was the procedure once again asking doesn’t mean that’s what I’m doing I’m just asking information
Dispatcher: we have you going out with 290 stops.

You: (frustrated and angry about the horrible day that awaits you) Ok, and what if I just decide to quit?

Here’s a tip: they don’t care if you do

over9five

Staff member
Long time ago, we had a guy do what most of us dream of doing.
Brought his still full package car back, parked it in front of the CMs office, quit and left.
Got his job back, tho. Claimed mental duress or something.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No I said I was just asking once again they told me if I choose to do it turn in badge etc and I NEVER did they sent out a email to all sups that Monday say I quit
The way you speak, it seems like English is not your primary language. If it is, then you better work on your communication skills. If its not, then you still better work on your communication skills and talk to a steward or the center manager and tell them that you were probably misunderstood due to your lousy communication skills.

Either way, you got some work to do. Good luck and happy Easter.