Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have noticed a Superman figure or picture many times on Seinfeld's set....you have to be watching something other than the cast.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The leaves of the Victorian water lily are sometimes over six feet in diameter.

Orchids are grown from seed so small that it would take thirty thousand to weigh as much as one grain of wheat.

At last count there were about 226,000 trees in New York's Central Park.

The Curly Redwood Lodge is one of northern California’s most unique lodges. It was built from one curly redwood tree that produced 57,000 board feet of lumber. The tree - cut down in 1952 - was 18 feet 2 inches at the trunk. Curly redwood is unique because of the curly grain of the wood, unlike typical straight grained redwood.

The Mexican Jumping Bean is not a bean. It is actually a thin-shelled section of a seed capsule containing the larva of a small gray moth called the jumping bean moth (Laspeyresia saltitans).

The average ear of corn has eight-hundred kernels arranged in sixteen rows.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Between 25% to 33% of the population sneeze when they are exposed to light.

Of the 206 bones in the average human adult's body, 106 are in the hands and feet. (54 in the hands and 52 in the feet)

The human brain stops growing at the age of 18.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

The average Human bladder can hold 13 ounces of liquid.

You lose enough dead skin cells in your lifetime to fill eight five-pound flour bags.

Your thumb is the same length as your nose.

The storage capacity of human brain exceeds 4 Terrabytes.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Uh Oh Big, looks like you might be in trouble.

Snoring is prohibited in Massachusetts unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked. It is also illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.

This is to funny!:surprised:

fethrs

My dog dislikes to get wet, this is her solution...so much for the bath.
0607091150a.jpg
0607091151.jpg
0607091151a.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I assume that "snoring" was just one of several indicators the doc used to determine the person had sleep apnea?
The way it happened here, snoring was an indicator that the person might have sleep apnea, and so they were pulled off the road until they could definitively prove that they didn't. This took a while, I want to say at least a month.