Random Facts

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reminds me of a few letter boxes I used to pick up in the 'hood'. I found used condoms, hypodermic needles, a balloon filled with liquid(?), roller blades, a pair of very used tighty whiteys with a [-]good[/-] bad pound and a half deposit in them (city garbage can about 5 feet away), nudie pics, a bra, lots and lots of hornets, and one outside of an office entrance, where one of the ladies would deposit a used kleenex every day for me to throw away.

curiousbrain

Using 2010 figures, and assuming an equal revenue distribution across every day of the year (which is not accurate, but works for the basic point), UPS makes about 136 million dollars per day, 5.7 million dollars per hour, 95 thousand dollars per minute, and 1.5 thousand dollars per second.

Figures are approximate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Got back home at 9:15 this morning and there was a slow speed chase on TV. I did the California thing and sat down with a cup of coffee and was totally focused on the action. It's what we do!!

klein

Für Meno :)
TODAY - Wednesday, October 26, 2011

aisle-bg.jpg

The most stolen food on the planet

A new study reveals what food item thieves covet covet more than chocolate and baby formula. It's a delicious product

klein

Für Meno :)
7 billion people and you: What's your number?

The world's population is expected to hit seven billion in the next few weeks. After growing very slowly for most of human history, the number of people on Earth has more than doubled in the last 50 years. Where do you fit into this story of human life? Fill in your date of birth at the above link to find out.

When I was born, I was the: 3,072,162,817th

Gee, if my math is right, the US could give every person on earth $2000 and still be below thier current National debt level !
Now that's a scary thought !

Last edited: