Random Facts

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve The UPS Guy and Crew have been returning shopping carts since moreluck made the suggestion. How long ago was that, more? You should see us, sometimes we each have a cart that we are returning to the store.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Steve The UPS Guy and Crew have been returning shopping carts since moreluck made the suggestion. How long ago was that, more? You should see us, sometimes we each have a cart that we are returning to the store.
Good job !!

I still see the same deserted cart everyday in the second spot from the front........I return it as I go in the store.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Went to the mall....once a year maybe for me. Got my Christmas choice of perfume

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.................I got a sample last year and have been using it on & off and love it!

Pink Sugar is still my #1 favorite..................Angel is either 2nd or third now, I'm not sure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love a great buy! Stopped at Office Depot and at the check out saw......stackable, 5" square crate/cubes for 10 cents each!!

I put envelopes, like gravy mixes, taco seasoning and Knorr envelopes in them and they stand up and you can find what you want.

Also, perfect for storing cd's. Desktop, work bench, just a handy item. All colors too.

klein

Für Meno :)
And here I am, did the big mistake this week, trying out Jack Link's Beef Jerkey.
Was on sale 2 35gram packages for $5.00, but they also came with a 25 airmile bonus (another $3.50 towards my travel account). Basically 1 pack only costing 75 cents total (no tax - food item).

And I loved them.. ending up buying 10 packs over the week (original, peppered and sweet & hot). Gained 125 airmiles ($17.50) - and love those suckers.
Hope they have that same sale in the future, again. (btw: Product of USA).

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's only like 50 shopping days 'til Christmas !! Except for a couple gift cards to get yet, I'm through!! Just the pizzelles to make closer to the holiday to give to neighbors.