Random Facts

klein

Für Meno :)
Did you know French Salad Dressing has nothing to do with France ?

It's mostly made out of Mayo + Ketchup (all American) !

Seen that today on "Chopped" (Food network).

DS

Fenderbender
Remember Michaelangelo? the painter sculptor ...Sistine Chapel?
We call him that cause his full name was
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember Michaelangelo? the painter sculptor ...Sistine Chapel?
We call him that cause his full name was
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni

They liked those big names back then.......
Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn.........just Rembrandt to us commoners.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In viewing my TV guide, I see that after Thursday we start with all the Christmas special shows that will run over & over 'til the big day.

I saw one that I remember from last year. I think it's a brilliant play on words and kind of describes how my mind's eye sees things......the special is titled "Olive, The Other Reindeer". That's a great title and whoever wrote it is plagued or blessed with seeing everything several ways. I love it !!:happy-very:

texan

Walt Disney claimed "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins (1964) to be his
favorite song from all of the films that he did.

old levi's

blank space
I have and they are BUCKIN' fantastic...............just a blinky fantasyland on a dark street!! The official turn on will be Thanksgiving night!

O
utsta
nding

Did
the biacth next door have a spell!

Is that official turn on for the lights or The Hammer?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's 'for the lights'.
The 'b' next door is still upset that we park in our own driveway!! Some people have nothing better to do. Every neighborhood has one.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Something in the Glock family is nice. Wife has the Glock 17. Her fav is the tried and true Beretta 92fs. Both can stop a Canadian cold at 25 yards easy.
Just got the latest issue of Guns and Ammo. I want one of these................ Nighthawk 9mm Lady Hawk nighthawk ladyhawk 1911 -- Guns & Ammo and one of these....................
Nighthawk 10mm Long Slide.
Nighthawk 10mm Long Slide

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The M1911 does not play. It will send an intruder back from where they came from with no
reservation.
​The 1911 is my favorite. 45 and then 9. I have a Ruger 9 DC double action, which I really like but I prefer the 45 for stopping power. I don't care for 40's. I don't like the recoil and they are to big for my hand.

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Me and my gun. Any questions???

barney_fife.jpg