Random Facts

klein

Für Meno :)
Since Thanksgiving is over, now some other "bird" facts :

Fun fact of the week - According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
This flight got the chicken about 90 meters or 300 feet.
Amazingly, even this very special chicken would need to repeat its 13-second exploit 60,000 times to fly from Toronto to Cancun.

klein

When there is 3 people having sex it is called a threesome!
When there is 2 people having sex it is a twosome!
I am starting to worry now when people tell me i am HANDSOME !

menotyou

bella amicizia
It is so hard to find a good crinkle cut fry. They think adding crinkles to a straight-cut is the way to do it. Not!
We don't have a Del Taco.:sad-little:

klein

I bake my own (Mc Cain frozen crinkle-cut), a Canadian Company, but the Mc Cain family originated in Scotland and started a potato farm here, and that business took off and now Mc Cain is the largest privately owned food business in the world.
Pizzas, Veggies and Fries among the top sellers.

Netherlands commercial (Dutch is so easy for me to understand - it's like half english and half german to me ) :

McCain French Fries commercial from the 90s (Dutch) - YouTube

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Frozen is not good enough.....like frozen pizza is not like the real thing!!

You have to have the fries right out of that (really bad for you) oil........that's where the flavor comes from.........salt, then dip in ketchup. That's my treat everytime we are in Barstow.....our stop on the way to Vegas. Del Taco also makes a regular hamburger that I like.....just has ketchup & pickle on it. I don't think I've ever eaten a taco there......that's when I go to Taco Bell and get a #3