Random Facts

DS

Fenderbender
This is not our house.It's EXACTLY the same layout as ours,for sale in our neighbourhood.
It kinda freaked me out! Same backyard Same Living room(ours is purple)
Same kitchen and bedrooms....
34 Grey Owl Run Rd, Halton Hills, 3 beds, 2 baths - $349,900 - W2257755 - Homefinder.ca

This is not our house.It's EXACTLY the same layout as ours,for sale in our neighbourhood.
34 Grey Owl Run Rd, Halton Hills, 3 beds, 2 baths - $349,900 - W2257755 - Homefinder.ca

Whats the sqf on that ? Honestly it's overpriced for some neighborhoods and underpriced for others. In the boonies by me thats maybe $125k. In Chicago that's $500+k.

klein

Für Meno :)

Yup, that`s all you get here, too for $350.000 is a townhouse.

Oh you can be cheap and get an old fixer upper small tiny house, that you`ld need to spend a lot of money on, and live in a bad neighborhood.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
In 2006, the U.S. was the largest Internet market in the world with 182 million users. China was second with 134 million users.

In 2010, IKEA printed 198 million copies of its catalog.

In 2004, there were about 36 million people in the US aged 65 and over.

About 17% of humans are left-handed. The same is true of chimpanzees and gorillas.

The movie Red Dawn (1984) was the first movie released with a PG-13 rating.

Mosquito's are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

klein

Für Meno :)
Internet users by capita however :

Greenland having the most, Canada is 4th spot, and USA 13th overall. (2007 data).

Users (per capita) statistics - countries compared - NationMaster