Random Facts

over9five

Staff member
Clumsy righty.
Not so much clumsy, I'd have to honestly say "stupid". After a cut, I didn't pay attention for like one second. The saw wasn't throttled up, I had it by one hand, as as I stepped it just kinda brushed against my leg. It made one razor like cut, you could see how one cutter entered my skin and then exited the other end. Being a MAN, I didn't bother to go get stitched up, just bandaged it up real good. Later that night, we're at a cookout and someone says, "Over, why is there blood running down your leg?" Taped it up a little better, and continued drinkin!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is the scar from my chainsaw injury:

395789_1761797182748_1773631236_856303_915464701_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not so much clumsy, I'd have to honestly say "stupid". After a cut, I didn't pay attention for like one second. The saw wasn't throttled up, I had it by one hand, as as I stepped it just kinda brushed against my leg. It made one razor like cut, you could see how one cutter entered my skin and then exited the other end. Being a MAN, I didn't bother to go get stitched up, just bandaged it up real good. Later that night, we're at a cookout and someone says, "Over, why is there blood running down your leg?" Taped it up a little better, and continued drinkin!

Damn right! That's how the mens club handles it.

Sometime I'll have to post a pic of the scar on my chin I got from trying to undo a Victoria's Secret bra with my mouth.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That reminds me, the Hammer has a scar on his chin from, get this.......a tin, mechanical Easter Bunny. He wound it up, the ears moved in a scissors motion and he got too close to those scissor-action metal ears and needed 5 stitches. Maybe he was trying to hug his Easter Bunny.

Also, that reminds me of another Easter for him. Hammer and his 2 brothers (older) got baby chicks one Easter and they were runnuing across the road to show their friends and Hammer (chubby kid) tripped and fell on his chick and squished it !!

Needless to say, I try to make Easter extra special now !!

old levi's

blank space
I love how everyone is playing topper! Well, you ain't seen nuthin yet!
Just let me drop these faded jeans and show y'all where the .............................

My dog bite scar.
This scar was caused by this air operated valve spring compressor. I about passed out from this one.
This scar is from breaking a drinking glass while doing dishes. Can't see it in this pic but the scar goes down past the crease next to the palm of my hand.
And that's all on my left hand/arm.

Pulease. We said scars. Men scars. Doing manly things. Sharp things. Flying at us. Risking our lives.

Doing dishes, WTF?

texan

Nevada is the seventh largest state with 110,540 square miles, 85% of them federally owned including
the secret Area 51 near the little town of Rachel.