Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
No time to waste....plan now !!

2nd Annual "Over the Hill" All American Soap Box
Derby. (Akron Ohio)
Thursday Sept 13th 10:00 - 1:00 at 1000 George Washington Blvd.
The ride will be provided with a short instruction (hold on and scream?)

Cost is reasonable....$10 and it includes lunch . Must be over 50 years of age.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dudes, if you want to destroy your marriage say and do the following..........

1. When busted flirting with another woman say, “Honey, I don’t like her. I’m just chatting with her on facebook.”

2. After she unloads her heart to you, lower your Guns & Ammo magazine and say, “I’m sorry. What were you talking about?”

3. Act like a shriveled hamster during difficult times and say, “Sometimes, I feel so scared and so alone.”

4. Hit her with this one… “Now listen babe. I know our son needs brain surgery but this bear hunt is the opportunity of a lifetime.”

5. After you down a beer yell, “Get me a beer, dammit. Beer and cheetos woman. Don’t make me whip you.”

6. Fart at the dinner table.

7. Tell your wife you go to Hooters for the chicken wings.

8. Scream at her in a loud voice, “You’re not my mother.” And then demand she give you back the Playstation controls!

9. When down and out tell your lady that you think Obama’s food stamp program is the solution.

10. And finally, try suggesting to your 45-year-old wife that. “With new boobs, liposuction on her gut, butt, neck and arms and her doing a little something about her stretch marks she could look just like Miley Cyrus!”

Doug Giles

moreluck

golden ticket member
Happy birthday, Cassie!

Totally embarrassed 18 yr. old at Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor being sung a tune to Rockin' Robin. So Cool!! Fun,fun, fun!!

upsgrunt

It has been said that during sexual intercourse, a person burns the same amount of calories as running 8 miles.

My question is: who the hell can run 8 miles in 45 seconds?

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is awesome! How Great is our God!!! Our Creator and Redeemer . . . and do we THINK about it??? God's accuracy may be observed in the hatching of eggs.. For example:-the eggs of the potato bug hatch in 7 days;-those of the canary in 14 days;-those

of the barnyard hen in 21 days;-The eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;-those of the

mallard in 35 days; -The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch n 42 days.(Notice, they are all

divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!) God's wisdom is seen in the making of an elephant. The four legs of this great beast all bend

forward in the same direction. No other quadruped is so made. God planned that this animal would

have a huge body, too large to live on two legs. For this reason He gave it four fulcrums so that it

can rise from the ground easily. The horse rises from the ground on its two front legs first. A cow rises from the ground with its two hind legs first. How wise the Lord is in

all His works of creation! God's wisdom is revealed in His arrangement of sections and segments, as well as in the

number of grains.-Each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind.- Each orange has an even number of segments. -Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.

-Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains. -Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row

decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number. -The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather. All grains are found in even numbers on the stalks, and the Lord specified thirty fold, sixty

fold, and a hundred fold all even numbers. God has caused the flowers to blossom at

certain specified times during the day. Linnaeus, the great botanist, once said that if he had a

conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture and temperature, he could tell the time of day or

night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed! The lives of each of you may be ordered by the Lord in a beautiful way for His glory, if you

will only entrust Him with your life. If you try to regulate your own life, it will only be a mess and a

failure. Only the One Who made the brain and the heart can successfully guide them to a profitable end. I HOPE YOU FIND THIS AS FASCINATING AS I DID.

May God Bless You In Ways You Never Even Dreamed I didn't think twice about forwarding

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am so in favor of this use of space. I am presently living in my first house that's minus a formal dining room and it's the only way to go. I have a huge one area space (great room) that has kitchen, rec.room, eating area. It's where all the living takes place.
My 12 years in my previous house , I used my formal dining room maybe 3 or 4 times. It was just another space I had to keep clean.

Save space by ditching the dining room | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member
Used to be able to glance at avatars and know who it was......now with everybody getting that goofy avatar of a guy toting a box, I have to stop and read the names. Isn't anybody original anymore?

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the United States, if you have any doubts about whether an advertiser’s dollar is more important than an actual emergency, watch a severe weather warning at the bottom of your television screen disappear into the abyss when a commercial comes on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mickey Mouse is known as "Topolino" in Italy

Soldiers do not march in step when going across bridges because they could set up a vibration which could be sufficient to knock the bridge down

Everything weighs one percent less at the equator

For every extra kilogram carried on a space flight, 530 kg of excess fuel are needed at lift-off

The letter J does not appear anywhere on the periodic table of the elements.

And last but not least:

In 2012, December has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5
Sundays. This apparently happens once every 823 years!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And last but not least:

In 2012, December has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5
Sundays. This apparently happens once every 823 years!

In 2012, December has 4 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays.

Regardless, since Dec has 31 days, the aforementioned pattern repeats every 5 to 13 years varied on leap year machinations.

In 2006 December had 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays.
In 2017 December has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays.