Random Facts

menotyou

bella amicizia
Baking Soda As A Natural Burn Remedy

Don't have aloe vera or another burn remedy on hand? Try baking soda, one of the best natural remedies for burns you will find.

Directions:
1. Make a paste with baking soda and water. Be sure the past is wet but thick enough to stay on where you are applying it.
2. Apply the baking soda paste all over the burn.
3. To keep the baking soda moist, put a plastic bag over the baking soda area.
4. Place a sock over the plastic bag if the burn is on a hand or foot, otherwise find a body-safe tape to affix the plastic bag over the baking soda mixture.
5. You should notice the pain almost completely disappearing from the burn within just a few minutes. Baking soda truly works wonders for burns!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was driving to my Ralph's at 6:00 this morning. It's a Sunday morning and very quiet with no one on the street.

At certain points in my drive I get great views of the golf course. This morning, there were many campaign signs in my view. I was sure tempted to pull over and pull up those signs. Not steal them, just pull them up and lay them flat.

What I've learned is that these creeps running for office are quick to splatter their names all over, but when the election is over, they don't collect their garbage !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Surveyed all the stored Christmas items and decided which will make an appearance this year. I have too much to put it all out, so it gets shuffled year to year. I'm getting anxious........we are having company for Thanksgiving and I want most of our stuff out by then.
My Christmas shopping is basically done !!! Just getting a few gift cards next week.

DS

Fenderbender
Former apple employee,artist/photographer, Michael Tompert ,created this masterpiece.
He seems upset.

iPhone.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The major stores in the mall and Kohl's are all decorated for Christmas now.

As for Thaksgiving jewelry, I have none. It's because it's a ONE DAY holday, like Halloween.

Christmas is an entire season. I guess I could use the snowflake ones as a Nov. item...........even though we don't get the snow here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My high school friend sent this to me. Thought it was both funny and telling.

"Was on the TV—I was only listening.
The day before election day a reporter was interviewing a black woman. The woman was encouraging that people get out and vote.
The reporter said----“Is there a particular race you are interested in? Woman: Black

LOL"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I noticed that Buddy, the Cake Boss, has his layer cake for sale in the store now........$25.00 !!!

You can get a cake mix for a buck and a container of icing for a buck......... You could make a dozen layer cakes.