Random Facts

S

serenity now

there are fewer than 117 people in the us with the last name wudjablome * talk about having fun introducing yourself to people at parties

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our Christmas lights are up......just can't turn them on 'til Thanksgiving.

The weather was sunny & 70's, so it was good ladder weather. Much better than rainy & cold!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My Christmas tree is up and decorated. It's a green tree, multicolored lights and all gold balls and gold garland. It's gorgeous!!
Just in time for Thanksgiving company who won't be around at Christmas time.

CaliforniaPaul

One of the trees the wife made for her charity group
MVC-484S.JPG

S

serenity now

My Christmas tree is up and decorated. It's a green tree, multicolored lights and all gold balls and gold garland. It's gorgeous!!
Just in time for Thanksgiving company who won't be around at Christmas time.

pix please

moreluck

golden ticket member
The picture doesn't do it justice as usual.....just like when I try to take pictures of the outside lights on the house.

I went with a "less is more" mindset this year.

The bulge of green on the right is part of a ficus tree plant in the hallway.
I had all the lights turned off and only the lit tree, but the flash made it like daytime.
P1010002 (2).JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
Getting my specialty coffee drink at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf....it's Thanksgiving morning, early.......and the overhead is playing...."I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" !!! OMG! It's really here!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Black Friday. Up early. Teenagers were still sleeping.
Hubby and I and daughter went to the Black Friday goings on at Walmart, Office Depot and Target........Guess what?

There were black crows on the roof, but no people (customers) in the store!! It was extremely foggy, almost spooky looking. The ratio of sales people to customers was like 6 to 1 !!! This was the most pleasant I have ever seen a Black Friday. Stopped for breakfast biscuits and coffee at Carl's Jr.

over9five

Staff member
Hubby and I and daughter went to the Black Friday goings on at Walmart, Office Depot and Target........Guess what?

There were black crows on the roof, but no people (customers) in the store!! It was extremely foggy, almost spooky looking. The ratio of sales people to customers was like 6 to 1 !!! This was the most pleasant I have ever seen a Black Friday. Stopped for breakfast biscuits and coffee at Carl's Jr.
Any strikers at WalMart?

Nimnim

The Nim

I'm willing to bet that most of the people went to the sales last night.