Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
He told me to tell everyone he said Hi. Don't believe all the lies...
Unfortunately, all the "lies" are backed up with screenshots and plenty more can be provided.
I've got stuff saved on 407 going back years.
One of the latest was one where he accused me of lying about something he said and when I provided the screenshot, he went to Cheryl and complained. Goofball.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Unfortunately, all the "lies" are backed up with screenshots and plenty more can be provided.
One of the latest was one where he accused me of lying about something he said and when I provided the screenshot, he went to Cheryl and complained. Goofball.

Why would you bother to put that much effort?

Saving stuff for years???

Really?

Why bother?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm surprised a whole thread questioning a moderator's decision has been left up this long.

(How's that for instigating?)

Ya, I just figured that if this wasn't discussed in the open there would be conspiracy theories and lead belly would be contacting his friends here, trying to stir up trouble. Like this:

He told me to tell everyone he said Hi. Don't believe all the lies...

Many many private messages sent to me repeatedly threatening me that he was taking screenshots of posts and reporting them to some mysterious higher power. This took place over a long period of time. I told him I was tired of being threatened and bullied by him and he asked that his account be deleted.
View attachment 96752
Cheryl, im sorry you have to deal with this.. The fact that he had to stoop to that level makes me believe he shouldn't be on this site.
This goes for everyone one on this site, he could have said it to anyone of us. It's bullsheet if you ask me and im glad it's not tolerated!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
People want to know what happened and why. I have nothing to hide, don't mind discussing it.

I think you presented your side well.
It's your house and your right to make those calls.

I'm sure though this thread will run its course in a few days or so.

When you feel both sides have put it all out there, lock it up. No need to put yourself through constant defense of your decisions

Turdferguson

Just a turd
original.gif

Do you need a tissue ?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Remember, you're still new around here.
Still doesn't change the point of why would you save stuff on a computer for years over this?

That's a lot of effort.

I get what point you're making but I don't see why saving "files" on people here is worth it.

That's a level of seriousness or commitment i don't quite get

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Still doesn't change the point of why would you save stuff on a computer for years over this?

That's a lot of effort.

I get what point you're making but I don't see why saving "files" on people here is worth it.

That's a level of seriousness or commitment i don't quite get

Maybe because long before you joined, similar problems arose? Maybe by keeping records of posts and PMs the mods are able to cover themselves?

Stick around a while and you may learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.