Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
original.gif

Do you need a tissue ?
No, it's all over the sheets now.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Still doesn't change the point of why would you save stuff on a computer for years over this?

That's a lot of effort.

I get what point you're making but I don't see why saving "files" on people here is worth it.

That's a level of seriousness or commitment i don't quite get
It is not a question of saving anything ... it's making sure I don't delete anything I might could use in Conversations.
Using the search function within Conversations can weed through 100's of saved conversations in seconds.
It's just working smart.
407/LB liked to be all proper on the public forums but his messages/conversations are a different story.
Mods have unlimited Conversation storage.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Right now, I'm trying to picture you taking a G-Wagen, an friend-sport Lexus or an Audi R-8 to Costco for tires.
Before my wife's career took off, I didn't always have that. we weren't always wealthy like now.

And yes at those times I bought tires at Costco.

But let's stir the pot because it seems you want to. I've tried to be respectful and nice of you.

But I can stop that if you want.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Before my wife's career took off, I didn't always have that. we weren't always wealthy like now.

And yes at those times I bought tires at Costco.

But let's stir the pot because it seems you want to. I've tried to be respectful and nice of you.

But I can stop that if you want.

Oops.

10 point

Unfortunately, all the "lies" are backed up with screenshots and plenty more can be provided.
I've got stuff saved on 407 going back years.
One of the latest was one where he accused me of lying about something he said and when I provided the screenshot, he went to Cheryl and complained. Goofball.
We've got your screenshot buddy...
IMG_20160904_234925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.