Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyena

Still doesn't change the point of why would you save stuff on a computer for years over this?

That's a lot of effort.

I get what point you're making but I don't see why saving "files" on people here is worth it.

That's a level of seriousness or commitment i don't quite get
That's the corporate mentality

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.gif
Before my wife's career took off, I didn't always have that. we weren't always wealthy like now.

And yes at those times I bought tires at Costco.

But let's stir the pot because it seems you want to. I've tried to be respectful and nice of you.

But I can stop that if you want.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I don't hear you complaining.
Now you can stalk two birds with one stone.
you mean you can continue to "stalk" me but claim I'm doing it to you? I'm sorry you hooked up with bat :censored2: crazy.

Are you delusional or do you get so high on yourself that you think your own :censored2: never stinks?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's the corporate mentality
Funny.
The Corporate mentality is to not store anything longer than absolutely needed.
Corporate IS has programs that go through and erase stuff after 6 months ... very irritating.
i started storing and backing up my stuff on an external hard drive.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Before my wife's career took off, I didn't always have that. we weren't always wealthy like now.

And yes at those times I bought tires at Costco.

But let's stir the pot because it seems you want to. I've tried to be respectful and nice of you.

But I can stop that if you want.

How much is wealthy?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
you mean you can continue to "stalk" me but claim I'm doing it to you? I'm sorry you hooked up with bat :censored2: crazy.

Are you delusional or do you get so high on yourself that you think your own :censored2: never stinks?
In case you are unaware, I have you on Ignore (not worth my time) so when I respond to you, it is because others quote you or you disagree with something I posted.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
In case you are unaware, I have you on Ignore (not worth my time) so when I respond to you, it is because others quote you or you disagree with something I posted.

Except you quote and comment on every single thing I say. Whatever you say. Apparently it is worthy of your time.

I really don't care what you do.

Sadly nobody can put you on ignore or I'm sure they would.

And this is why you need to be stripped of your mod privileges. You know this and it makes it easier for you to stir the pot.

hyena

Many many private messages sent to me repeatedly threatening me that he was taking screenshots of posts and reporting them to some mysterious higher power. This took place over a long period of time. I told him I was tired of being threatened and bullied by him and he asked that his account be deleted.
View attachment 96752
Is that a Tos violation? We can send pics of private messages?

hyena

Funny.
The Corporate mentality is to not store anything longer than absolutely needed.
Corporate IS has programs that go through and erase stuff after 6 months ... very irritating.
i started storing and backing up my stuff on an external hard drive.
Hypocrites say one thing and do the other.

hyena

Except you quote and comment on every single thing I say. Whatever you say. Apparently it is worthy of your time.

And this is why you need to be stripped of your mod privileges. You know this and it makes it easier for you to stir the pot.
Are you liberal?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Quit bringing it up, and maybe it will stop.

10 point

Is that a Tos violation? We can send pics of private messages?
I've got screenshots of lots of PMs saved...and more.

You can post them all over the board, in threads, as threads, and more.
They may get taken down but not fast enough to contain the issues leaked.

hyena

I've got screenshots of lots of PMs saved...and more.

You can post them all over the board, in threads, as threads, and more.
They may get taken down but not fast enough to contain the issues leaked.
I understand that. My question was , is it a Tos violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.