Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
God created man in his own image, so God must have also been flawed, right? How about all of those homos he created, and the Hitlers, and Stalins, and folks that have horrible deformities or mental issues? The Bible constantly contradicts itself too, so I guess it's a flawed document. Hmmm.
Eve & Adam's sons were the first recorded murder victim & murderer .
And if God helped in creating this concept , God must have been ok with this action .

tourists24

"WE" already know the truth, and its too bad you will wait till the day you die to find out you followed a myth. Thank you, but ill live my life not worrying about space camp or a space camp god waiting for me.

TOS.
and "WE" say the exact thing about YOU.....lol in reverse

newfie

God created man in his own image, so God must have also been flawed, right? How about all of those homos he created, and the Hitlers, and Stalins, and folks that have horrible deformities or mental issues? The Bible constantly contradicts itself too, so I guess it's a flawed document. Hmmm.

sounds like you're trying to force your religion down my throat.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think these images prove there is NO GOD.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

article-2060030-0EBC25F400000578-685_468x366.jpg

A Real "GOD" wouldnt have allowed stuff like this to happen.

TOS.

Hey, TOS!! These poor kids are exercising their free will, and could easily not be sick or malnourished if they would just come to Jesus.

The reality is that these horrific images perfectly illustrate the disconnect between a loving God and man. How does an infant have free will? I fully agree that a loving and true God would stop starving children and a whole lot more. I guess if they die, they get to go to Space Camp sooner.

The illogic of these people is truly amazing.

upschuck

OK. And I'm OK with you believing whatever you want. However, the Christian majority doesn't get to tell everyone else how to live or believe, a concept you can't seem to grasp.
Dude, you can live whatever way you want, but you will have to answer for what you did.

I do not judge, condemn or whatever you think I do, because I am Christian. I know everyone has faults and weaknesses, so why should I judge you for them, when I have them too. Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude, you can live whatever way you want, but you will have to answer for what you did.

I do not judge, condemn or whatever you think I do, because I am Christian. I know everyone has faults and weaknesses, so why should I judge you for them, when I have them too. Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven.

Forgiven is the excuse USED to clear the conscience by christians.

IF you made serious err's in judgement in your life, like cheating on your wife, then no matter of prayer is going to wipe that off the board, you are still a scumbag.

TOS.

IF you made serious err's in judgement in your life, like cheating on your wife, then no matter of prayer is going to wipe that off the board, you are still a scumbag.

TOS.
You are like stepping in dog :censored2:.
No matter how many times you wipe your shoe off,we still smell your stinky troll ass.

upschuck

TOS.
Even scumbags can be forgiven.

P

pickup

TOS.

Interesting so there is a "board" somewhere out there and adultery is a sin in your book. Sounds like you got a religion of your own .

Status
Not open for further replies.