REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

UrFellowUpser

Okay let's try this again. The Egyptians built the Pyramid using the Hebrews as slaves. Are you saying this is not true? I agree with you the people that call themselves Jews today, and are not the so-called Jews of the Bible (the true Hebrews). The Jewish people of today, the Jewish converts(khazars, Ashkenazi, Israeli Gentiles) are indeed the people that owned and financed the slave ships.
Im not a hebrew israelite so we will disagree and i dont believe all that fulfilment of the curses of
Okay let's try this again. The Egyptians built the Pyramid using the Hebrews as slaves. Are you saying this is not true? I agree with you the people that call themselves Jews today, and are not the so-called Jews of the Bible (the true Hebrews). The Jewish people of today, the Jewish converts(khazars, Ashkenazi, Israeli Gentiles) are indeed the people that owned and financed the slave ships.
The major pyramids had already been built by the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafra and Menkara at Giza—a period which expanded 2680 —2258 B.C. before the first jew or hebrew even step foot in egypt. I dont believe in all that hebrew israelite nonesense

UrFellowUpser

These Jews supposedly entered Egypt circa 1632 B.C. until their "exodus" in 1232 B.C. so how did they build these pyrimads i would love to know.

BigJamesBrown

Im not a hebrew israelite so we will disagree and i dont believe all that fulfilment of the curses of

The major pyramids had already been built by the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafra and Menkara at Giza—a period which expanded 2680 —2258 B.C. before the first jew or hebrew even step foot in egypt. I dont believe in all that hebrew israelite nonesense
The Hebrew slaves did not built all of the pyramids, yes this is correct. Whether you believe the truth (the Holy Bible) or not doesn't make it any less true. I will have you know that DNA Y chromosome migration and the skulls tested from the Graves of Hebrew slaves during Biblical times absolutely confirm that's so called African American (the true Hebrew) is in fact The true Descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the chosen people of the Bible and the rightful owners of Israel, which will be restored to them, if you believe the Bible! And the Jewish(the Gentiles or Golem) people of today actually originated from Southern Russia the Middle East the Kazarian region before there was any Russia... Again the only question is do you believe in the Holy Bible?

UrFellowUpser

The Hebrew slaves did not built all of the pyramids, yes this is correct. Whether you believe the truth (the Holy Bible) or not doesn't make it any less true. I will have you know that DNA Y chromosome migration and the skulls tested from the Graves of Hebrew slaves during Biblical times absolutely confirm that's so called African American (the true Hebrew) is in fact The true Descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the chosen people of the Bible and the rightful owners of Israel, which will be restored to them, if you believe the Bible! And the Jewish(the Gentiles or Golem) people of today actually originated from Southern Russia the Middle East the Kazarian region before there was any Russia... Again the only question is do you believe in the Holy Bible?

UrFellowUpser

You also need to find these so called patriarchs of the bible to even compare dna evidence too and we all know that will never happen. The bible is not a history book even though yall think it is. I will never understand why black folk clang to these semitic religions. We are not jewish, we are not arabs and we are not whatever dumb things them books suggest. We are more likely west africans from various different tribes that had a culture and custom already before the advent off all of that

BigJamesBrown

You also need to find these so called patriarchs of the bible to even compare dna evidence too and we all know that will never happen. The bible is not a history book even though yall think it is. I will never understand why black folk clang to these semitic religions. We are not jewish, we are not arabs and we are not whatever dumb things them books suggest. We are more likely west africans from various different tribes that had a culture and custom already before the advent off all of that
Okay, it's plain and simple you don't believe in the Bible which is not a religious book, no harm no foul. Shalom.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so called African American (the true Hebrew) is in fact The true Descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the chosen people of the Bible and the rightful owners of Israel, which will be restored to them, if you believe the Bible!
Black Israelites
LMFAO
I think I saw you on video harassing that Kentucky kid after his abortion rally in DC.

@Wrong I found him!
1548078737262.jpg

BigJamesBrown

Ok.
You were sounding like some kind of nutcase Zionist or rasta there for a minute. I guess you were just kidding.
Kidding about what? I had my DNA tested and it goes back to the tribes in Africa that are not indigenous to Africa but in fact go back to the land of Israel, my bloodline is Hebrew. Black Hebrew Israelite is some kind of a government classification for hate groups.