REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you crazy? What makes you think I hate America? Why would I move to Israel there is nothing for me there at this time, plus it looks like it's going to be bombed really soon.
Don't you know you're not allowed to question or point out the geopolitical complexities of israel's actions in the Middle East? Obviously anyone who does that hates God.

Brownflush thinks anyone who doesn't support cucking America out to Israel is an anti-semite. He cares more about israel than he does America.

Sad.

BigJamesBrown

Don't you know you're not allowed to question or point out the geopolitical complexities of israel's actions in the Middle East? Obviously anyone who does that hates God.

Brownflush thinks anyone who doesn't support cucking America out to Israel is an anti-semite. He cares more about israel than he does America.

Sad.
It's really pathetic when the zionists call Jewish people anti-Semitic because they point out Israel's war crimes. It does seem like America is becoming Israel's lap dog in the whole scheme of things. If I'm not mistaken I think about 3 million of our taxpayer dollars goes to Israel each day and in turn that money goes to bomb women and kids.

BrownArmy

It's really pathetic when the zionists call Jewish people anti-Semitic because they point out Israel's war crimes. It does seem like America is becoming Israel's lap dog in the whole scheme of things. If I'm not mistaken I think about 3 million of our taxpayer dollars goes to Israel each day and in turn that money goes to bomb women and kids.

Well, there’s that.

BigJamesBrown

If the Bible is not a religious book, how might you label it?
The Bible is a family book a book of instruction and a true book of Prophecy. If you ever read the Bible you will see that all of these religions Roman Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all borrow what they need to make up their religions and disregard that which does not support there beliefs. When you read Genesis the Believers are instructed to keep the Sabbath holy which is the seventh day of the week, but if you follow Roman Catholicism or Christianity (one in the same) they celebrate the Sabbath on the first day of the week which is Sunday, in spite of being commanded by Yahweh to keep the Sabbath day as the Sabbath. Judaism only accepts the first five books of the Bible and completely throw the rest away, all wow rejecting the hamashiach. Islam picks and chooses from every part of the Bible and rejects that which does not support the Quran. The Messiah nor any of his 12 disciples never refer to themselves as Christians. Christian is a made-up religious term.

BigJamesBrown

I really don't no what to think of all this reparations talk but I will add this to the conversation. Do you all remember the HR 1242 Act (look it up if you don't remember) the Bible is a book of Prophecy whether you believe it or not, and in that book of Prophecy it says this!
Genesis 15:13-14
[13]And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
[14]And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Now if we put our critical thinking caps on and we have read the Bible and we know who the seeds of Abraham are then this makes a lot of sense. United States does need to repent for what it did to the children of Israel and if not it will be a recompense upon its own head. Either way you look at it there seems to be a price to pay in the end for America, so sayeth the Bible...