REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
First of all Moses did not leave the Jewish people out of Egypt he led the Hebrews. If you want to know who the Jewish people or Jew like people are Google Ashkenazi Jews, khazars or King Bulan. You will find that these are the people that are in Israel and throughout the world today who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews or Sephardic Jews, these people are not the Hebrews of the Bible and have no biblical claim to Israel.(they are in fact mentioned as the true gentiles and the Bible). That was the first Exodus you are referring to, and they were not in Egypt for 400 years. The second Exodus yet to come is going to make the first Exodus look like a trip to the corner store! If you read Deuteronomy 28 (the curses) you will get a better understanding of what is yet still to come. If you remember it was many many many years after Joseph's death that the Pharaoh did not remember or regard Joseph then burden the Seed of Abraham with oppression and then bondage. Read the curse of Deuteronomy and please get back to me and let me know what you think...
Nothing is coming in these chapters friend. All been fulfilled.
In Deuteronomy 28, there is one of the most remarkable and detailed prophecies ever uttered. Moses predicted the destruction of Jerusalem, some 1500 years before it was fulfilled in 70 A.D. The "nation from afar off" was the Romans-the fierce men of battle.
Josephus ( Roman Historian ) tells of the mother who ate her own child and of the number slain and of those taken prisoners. All prophesied long before not only the event, but even the making of Jerusalem the capital of the Jewish nation as well.

rickyb

In Deuteronomy 28, there is one of the most remarkable and detailed prophecies ever uttered. Moses predicted the destruction of Jerusalem, some 1500 years before it was fulfilled in 70 A.D. The "nation from afar off" was the Romans-the fierce men of battle.
Josephus ( Roman Historian ) tells of the mother who ate her own child and of the number slain and of those taken prisoners. All prophesied long before not only the event, but even the making of Jerusalem the capital of the Jewish nation as well.
stop it.

Box Ox

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He wanted you to stop ranting about your book.
Ya think?
Truth.. a lot of people can't stand it.
Not that I need to defend myself ..but there was no rant. My response was to the point and answered BJB with about 1/5 of the space he used.
And about 1/100 of all your confusion.

Last edited: