Republicare

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
whats interesting is you only focus on negative trump numbers and ignore the ones that think dem leaders are not doing anything but being anti trump.
Since you are the king of "I know you are but what am I" explain the blatant anti Obama republicans for the last several years.

It will be fine

New CBO score looks great. A person making $26k/yr under the ACA would have a deductible of $800, under Republicare it would be $13,000. Only a 1525% increase. Sounds like a great improvement, thanks republicans!

newfie

New CBO score looks great. A person making $26k/yr under the ACA would have a deductible of $800, under Republicare it would be $13,000. Only a 1525% increase. Sounds like a great improvement, thanks republicans!

I must of missed the bill signing. in fact I've completely missed the senate vote that passed a bill. in fact I've missed the bill that the senate believes will pass, In fact I keep hearing from the liberal media that republicare is dead.

is there a reason you're hiding your source?

It will be fine

I must of missed the bill signing. in fact I've completely missed the senate vote that passed a bill. in fact I've missed the bill that the senate believes will pass, In fact I keep hearing from the liberal media that republicare is dead.

is there a reason you're hiding your source?
How do you think policy is created? You study how it would change things and go from there. My source is the CBO, a group of math nerds led by a Trump appointee.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I must of missed the bill signing. in fact I've completely missed the senate vote that passed a bill. in fact I've missed the bill that the senate believes will pass
Good point.
First 100 days.
Repeal obamacare.
Lmao. Only an idiot high on the koolaid would have believed Trump.

BrownArmy

Winning!

The wall is proceeding apace as well.

Republicans are united under Trump.

Next wins: tax and immigration reform.

I thought I'd get sick of so much WIN in such a short period of time, turns out I had nothing to worry about!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Winning!

The wall is proceeding apace as well.

Republicans are united under Trump.

Next wins: tax and immigration reform.

I thought I'd get sick of so much WIN in such a short period of time, turns out I had nothing to worry about!
You forgot the repeal of Roe V Wade....Winning yea right....