Republicare

oldngray

nowhere special
The RINO's failed in their attempt to keep a modified version of Obamacare so now they will go to complete repeal and replace - as they should have done from the beginning.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So is what the republicans are trying to pass.
wrong, medicad will be blown out in a few years. States can barely pay for what they own now. My state had to find money to plug the hole. The states will slow it in a few years anyways. The obamacare market is done, my area gots one insuer. No competion means prices will go up. These idiots on it dont realize all it is going to do is go up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
wrong, medicad will be blown out in a few years. States can barely pay for what they own now. My state had to find money to plug the hole. The states will slow it in a few years anyways. The obamacare market is done, my area gots one insuer. No competion means prices will go up. These idiots on it dont realize all it is going to do is go up.
What was I wrong about again?

Jkloc420

The RINO's failed in their attempt to keep a modified version of Obamacare so now they will go to complete repeal and replace - as they should have done from the beginning.
they wont do that either, the senators who voted 18 months ago yes on it, are now saying no

Jkloc420

Poor people get medicad and rich people can get what they want. Obamacare directly harms the rest of the people left. It is a joke

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Spending all your time talking about the problems to deflect lack of solutions.
This is the state of the republican party.
All the power and nothing to do with it.

Any kind of criticism and the response is always:
But! Hillary.
But! Obamacare.
Yawn.

Jkloc420

Spending all your time talking about the problems to deflect lack of solutions.
This is the state of the republican party.
All the power and nothing to do with it.

Any kind of criticism and the response is always:
But! Hillary.
But! Obamacare.
Yawn.
obamacare is a democrat problem, strictly their problem. It is failing and dems voted 100 percent for it with no republican support. The dems knew this and they wanted hillary so they can enact single payer. Obamacare will be worse by midterms

Jkloc420

all those republicans who didnt want to vote for this or do anything about it hopefully will lose in the primary