Retired today!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations! I saw Matt, Local 728's president in your photos. I didn't notice Rodney if he is still your Center Mamager!

(Sorry for the bad edit, I was trying to make your photos full-size)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!
Congrats, welcome to the country club.

542thruNthru

After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!View attachment 323971View attachment 323972View attachment 323973View attachment 323974
Congratulations brother! Hope you have a long and happy retirement.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!View attachment 323971View attachment 323972View attachment 323973View attachment 323974
Congratulations, brother. Now go and enjoy life, you’ve earned it.

You see this @scratch another quitter!!