Retired today!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Every driver has probably said that at one time but (I have never heard of it actually happening) . Maybe with a seasonal driver or someone like that but not someone who has put their time in.

We had a driver do that. Pushing 20 years. He’s a county commissioner now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Every driver has probably said that at one time but (I have never heard of it actually happening) . Maybe with a seasonal driver or someone like that but not someone who has put their time in.

Then again--have you actually put your time in? Don't you only work about 3 days a week normally? :-)
I wish. I made 35k more in 2020 than I did 2019. The way this year is starting I may make 30k more in 2021 than 2020.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I know a lot if you older guys were here with a different ups for a very long time but I can promise there will be no celebration for me.

Once I get my time in they’ll piss me off one day and I’ll either quit right then or drive the truck out and leave it.
No retirement parties for any driver who had to go 22.4 , lol jk union brother
🧔✊

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!View attachment 323971View attachment 323972View attachment 323973View attachment 323974
Congratulations, brother. Enjoy it, your earned it!

JustDeliverIt

After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!

Congrats and enjoy

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!View attachment 323971View attachment 323972View attachment 323973View attachment 323974
Going out like a true g; finished up peak before you bailed. You should be proud of that. That’s how I want to go out. Congrats and good luck

Mr. Marshall

Congratulations :) I plan on going when I turn 55 as well. Perhaps earlier if we head towards a Universal Health Care plan and my investments are still looking good.

old levi's

blank space
I know a lot if you older guys were here with a different ups for a very long time but I can promise there will be no celebration for me.

Once I get my time in they’ll piss me off one day and I’ll either quit right then or drive the truck out and leave it.

what celebration, left the bldg. before the pcm, and when I got back that night nobody was around but the 3rd shift oms.
but, I only did 32 years.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Awesome man. Don’t know how I’m going to make it 20 years let alone 35. I envy you. Enjoy.