Retroactive checks

Wheeler

"King"
Okay so this is not to add any sort of fuel to the fire. Just wanted to pass along what I heard. Today the new regional level guy came to visit my building with my facilities engineer. Seems like a half decent guy and a straight shooter. As we were walking around the building, I asked him if he has heard about the checks coming out soon. He immediately texted a finance manager and he texted right back "probably end of june" Just wanted to pass along what I heard so don't get your hopes up until then. If anyone has heard differently, feel free to chime in.
I have seen and heard alot of things my recommendation is don't get your hopes up until it's in your bank account

Wheeler

"King"
Okay so this is not to add any sort of fuel to the fire. Just wanted to pass along what I heard. Today the new regional level guy came to visit my building with my facilities engineer. Seems like a half decent guy and a straight shooter. As we were walking around the building, I asked him if he has heard about the checks coming out soon. He immediately texted a finance manager and he texted right back "probably end of june" Just wanted to pass along what I heard so don't get your hopes up until then. If anyone has heard differently, feel free to chime in.
Also heard they are going out by region and your region might be the last one

SameRightsForAll

I have seen and heard alot of things my recommendation is don't get your hopes up until it's in your bank account

The fact that they're trying to "hang on" to this money is amazing. I'm sure the part-time single mothers out there struggling to feed their children could use her money now instead of the end of June, but then when UPS says 6 to 8 weeks you can bet they meant 9 weeks all along.

CoffeeStainedUniform

That fits under 6-8 weeks.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings

I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. But apparently this guy is a finance manager in Dallas at the head finance place so maybe they're all coming out at the same time. I doubt they will distribute differently by region. That would cause quite the stir.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
The fact that they're trying to "hang on" to this money is amazing. I'm sure the part-time single mothers out there struggling to feed their children could use her money now instead of the end of June, but then when UPS says 6 to 8 weeks you can bet they meant 9 weeks all along.

All we are to UPS is a cost on a spreadsheet. They don't give a :censored2: about anyone except the board members and the stockholders.

JL 0513

What's going to happen after we get our check, pay a bill and it's all gone? Try to survive until tax return time? So sad.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
What got me was when i was part time making 12k a year and the manager grilling you in his office for a united way donation. friend these guys. They have no soul

Kirito5.0

Thanks I had a brain fart and could not remember which one to use

It doesn't really matter, bro. We got the gist, lol. One thing I have noticed in my short time on this forum is that many posters are abrasive or have a negative disposition. Long-term side effects of being at UPS I guess.. Not necessarily talking about the grammar police but still.

textat3

Long story short..I came home from work 2 weeks ago Friday and had my retro check in my browns. My mom was doing my laundry Saturday morning and didn't take the check out of my pocket. The check is ruined. I have saved it to prove to HR that I did not cash it but it is pretty much unreadable. I asked my center manager for help getting my check reissued and he told me to talk to my supervisor...Problem is my supervisor is out on "stress leave"...whatever that means. I asked another supervisor for the HR phone number and he said to wait until the other guy is back from stress leave but I don't think he will come back...at least that is what others are saying. Is there a number I can call to get my check reissued...Thanks. PS I am in the Pittsburg area..

Long story short..I came home from work 2 weeks ago Friday and had my retro check in my browns. My mom was doing my laundry Saturday morning and didn't take the check out of my pocket. The check is ruined. I have saved it to prove to HR that I did not cash it but it is pretty much unreadable. I asked my center manager for help getting my check reissued and he told me to talk to my supervisor...Problem is my supervisor is out on "stress leave"...whatever that means. I asked another supervisor for the HR phone number and he said to wait until the other guy is back from stress leave but I don't think he will come back...at least that is what others are saying. Is there a number I can call to get my check reissued...Thanks. PS I am in the Pittsburg area..
Kansas?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
nope, a lot of retro checks are going to United way