Retroactive checks

Siveriano

Just like most other grievances... Absolutely nothing
If this is nothing. ill take nothing anytime.
upload_2019-5-31_7-34-45.png

textat3

Heard the familiar rumble this morning playing xBox before work waiting on my hot cakes but thought nothing of it....turns out UPS sent my check EAM. My mom didn't hear the door bell and to make a long story short my dog basically destroyed the entire envelope....I really wish HR was more careful and shipped it in a more safe manner. At this point I will probably just wait for my on road to come back from stress leave and see if he can help me.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Heard the familiar rumble this morning playing xBox before work waiting on my hot cakes but thought nothing of it....turns out UPS sent my check EAM. My mom didn't hear the door bell and to make a long story short my dog basically destroyed the entire envelope....I really wish HR was more careful and shipped it in a more safe manner. At this point I will probably just wait for my on road to come back from stress leave and see if he can help me.
You know we can see your old posts right?
My helper Monday was a 50 year old grandma who hasn't worked in 10 years as a result of neck and back injurys from her last job.

textat3

Maybe I will start a claim with them and just have a follow up issued....I don't want to have $70 taken from my check in stop check fees.

Package Stick

"Send it."
I met with my center manager last night, we're doing a United Way retro check OPT in. He said if I choose to donate my check to the Way Uncle Sammy will cut me a tax break to cover my check. Is this true?

Observer

Please do not listen to your center manager. Does he have a degree in accounting or is a CPA? Have him provide proof of where he found that info. United Way grossly overpays their managers - the one in our town makes 400,000.00 - I wonder how much she contributes. I'm always amazed that management people will always provide some sort of an answer - right or wrong. Check with a tax person for the correct answer.