Retroactive checks

textat3

Yes the retro checks are paper checks or live checks. They have been issued in waves over the last few weeks based on years of service, volunteer hours, United Way contributions etc. I heard those on "the list" will get their's last. And Its not the 9.5 list-the other list.

textat3

I just got off the phone with Dana in HR. I had to go through some lengthy waits on the phone and kept getting disconnected but finally a got a hold of Mitchell who listened to my story before getting Dana on the line. My mom and I explained how careless she was and she agreed to reissue the check minus a $35 stop check fee she said had to placed on the check. Apparently even huge companies like UPS have crazy fees from their banks. Anyway she said the check should be here in 7-14 business days. One thing I didn't like was she asked for my first line supervisor's name and center manager's name. I told her my supervisors name and explained that he was on "stress leave?" I didn't want to tell her my Managers real name so I gave her the name of the guy from last year who was fired. Can I be fired for this? Is this an integrity issue? Thanks.

Yes the retro checks are paper checks or live checks. They have been issued in waves over the last few weeks based on years of service, volunteer hours, United Way contributions etc. I heard those on "the list" will get their's last. And Its not the 9.5 list-the other list.
List?? It’s a lot of speculation on how it’s coming i believe it’s direct deposit if you have that or live check if you receive live checks. And they are going by regions

Okay so this is not to add any sort of fuel to the fire. Just wanted to pass along what I heard. Today the new regional level guy came to visit my building with my facilities engineer. Seems like a half decent guy and a straight shooter. As we were walking around the building, I asked him if he has heard about the checks coming out soon. He immediately texted a finance manager and he texted right back "probably end of june" Just wanted to pass along what I heard so don't get your hopes up until then. If anyone has heard differently, feel free to chime in.
Don’t believe that bs info 6-8 weeks they have to release it that was the agreement with the union and ups prior to contract being settled ups don’t wanna have the issue where it’s a company wide grievance filed cause then they would have to pay 2x what’s owed out to each employee

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’s “the other list”

Gman33909

Retro checks are direct deposited unless your still opt-ing in to get live checks, wtf is this getting your retro check based on United way donations and volunteer hours....

govols019

You smell that?
Don’t believe that bs info 6-8 weeks they have to release it that was the agreement with the union and ups prior to contract being settled ups don’t wanna have the issue where it’s a company wide grievance filed cause then they would have to pay 2x what’s owed out to each employee

LOL....how do people just make stuff up in their heads like this?

Superteeth2478

Okay so this is not to add any sort of fuel to the fire. Just wanted to pass along what I heard. Today the new regional level guy came to visit my building with my facilities engineer. Seems like a half decent guy and a straight shooter. As we were walking around the building, I asked him if he has heard about the checks coming out soon. He immediately texted a finance manager and he texted right back "probably end of june" Just wanted to pass along what I heard so don't get your hopes up until then. If anyone has heard differently, feel free to chime in.
Seriously? Grilling you in his office for a United Way donation? Why didn't you just grab your balls and say "Bite this!"?

rod

Retired 22 years
It doesn't really matter, bro. We got the gist, lol. One thing I have noticed in my short time on this forum is that many posters are abrasive or have a negative disposition. Long-term side effects of being at UPS I guess.. Not necessarily talking about the grammar police but still.
There are a lot of trouble makers on here. I'm not one of them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It doesn't really matter, bro. We got the gist, lol. One thing I have noticed in my short time on this forum is that many posters are abrasive or have a negative disposition. Long-term side effects of being at UPS I guess.. Not necessarily talking about the grammar police but still.
stop being a bully