RPCD’s Beware

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In my building Management would absolutely love to get rid of the RPCD's,but the 22.4's keep having Accidents,Injuries,Not scanning or delivering packages , they miss pick ups and wreak so much havoc that Management really has no time to come after us .

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
In my building Management would absolutely love to get rid of the RPCD's,but the 22.4's keep having Accidents,Injuries,Not scanning or delivering packages , they miss pick ups and wreak so much havoc that Management really has no time to come after us .
When they even out the paying field, some of those 224s getting dogged out will start caring.

Maybe.

The 22 .4 drivers are making me a lot of money because it seems like three or four days a week have to go help one of sorry ass is that

ManInBrown

This is one of my biggest gripes with the union. Rarely do guys get back pay. It’s a time served suspension. If you want back pay you’ll be out months and that’s not right.
We had a driver that was out 18 months. They offered him his job back with no back pay, or back pay and it goes to panel but if he loses he’s done. Said nope I want my back pay. They had to pay him a year and a half salary. Play with fire and sometimes you get burned.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They aren't taking my friend* overtime
tenor.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a driver that was out 18 months. They offered him his job back with no back pay, or back pay and it goes to panel but if he loses he’s done. Said nope I want my back pay. They had to pay him a year and a half salary. Play with fire and sometimes you get burned.
But the union won’t fight for it. That’s the frustrating part. The members have to demand the issue be pushed.