RPCD’s Beware

DOK

Attention RPCD’s. UPS now has a cheaper work force in the 22.4s. Assume there are eyes on you at all times! Cross your T’s and dot your i’s. If you have developed bad habits in the past now is the time to use the methods to PERFECTION.
My building management is on a whole different level right now with discipline, searching desperately for any excuse to walk a RPCD out. Even down to the most petty things like leaving a package in your cab while you are making a delivery on one side of street, and coming back to grab it ten seconds later and walk off the other side of the street.
Good luck and stay safe out there brothers and sisters.
Opposite in my center, 22.4’s and newbies are the ones with the accidents and injuries, they definitely show respect and appreciation for the veterans where I’m at.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Now is the right time for all RPCDs to make the right decisions in life going forward. We must outsmart them by going out and buying Nissan Altimas.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Now is the right time for all RPCDs to make the right decisions in life going forward. We must outsmart them by going out and buying Nissan Altimas.
224 Mafia
$80k truck club says no.
tenor.gif

The Union won't fight or the members? Every contract year with concessions I hear the old timers say how it does not affect them. Just the new hires. "I got mine."
I voted no. I knew this contract was garbage.
Did you hear all the people crying that they wanted their back pay while some supplements was holding out?

These newbies and part timers better learn how to vote.
Hopefully we have some change in our leadership next year

F2BROWNIE

Anyone seen any rpcd hires off the street after April 30th 2019. My building hired 15 and put them in rpcd positions. Pushing part timers into a 22.4 role. After filing a grievance the union said they won't do anything it'll cost ups millions in back pay.