RPCD’s Beware

What'dyabringmetoday???

Well unfortunately enough of members didn't vote.
So who are you going to blame.?
Why do you think things are the way that they are? I guess it's a "catch 22". But maybe people like Big Union Man could try to come up with positive ways to engage the membership. Our local does absolutely nothing to engage new hires. We have had people working over a year before they join the union. Yup- it's our fault...

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone seen any rpcd hires off the street after April 30th 2019. My building hired 15 and put them in rpcd positions. Pushing part timers into a 22.4 role. After filing a grievance the union said they won't do anything it'll cost ups millions in back pay.
That doesn’t sound right at all. If true then I’d say your local is one of the worst out there.

542thruNthru

It's almost election time. We will get a good leader in this next union election.
Hell yeah we will.
Vairma_Teamster-Logo-V2_FINAL2.png

Hot Carl

One Saturday I had 2 hours left, they knew this Friday, still dispatched my route for 8 hours 😁, delivered 7 air and 1 ground before I had to head back.
I always make sure that they know by the end of Friday that I'm down to 2-3 hrs. They typically tell me to not even bother coming in Saturday. Which means I won't be there to receive the message about being forced in Monday. Which means I get a 3 day weekend.

SandSpida

One Saturday I had 2 hours left, they knew this Friday, still dispatched my route for 8 hours 😁, delivered 7 air and 1 ground before I had to head back.
I don’t know if we work in the same building, but if we don’t then I am glad that we are all in this together with the same brain dead supes leading the way. All you can do is shake your head and laugh when a decision like that is made.