Saudi Arabia not renewing Petrodollar agreement…..

Over70irregs

Where does it say in that document that it will expire? Pardon me I'm retarded.
Your $ will be diminished and cycled down as payment. Hence Bitcoin ETF approvals. Other currencies are getting switched in. Bonds are toast.
- Saudi Arabia willing to trade oil in currencies other than the dollar

- Operation Sandman(look it up) has started.

- US dollar WILL devalue as $ flood back to the US.

- People left holding dollars instead of real assets will be wiped out or captured . Get gold, RE , Bitcoin etc

-Banks are being wiped out now. You know I’m right.

PT Car Washer

Your $ will be diminished and cycled down as payment. Hence Bitcoin ETF approvals. Other currencies are getting switched in. Bonds are toast.

- People left holding dollars instead of real assets will be wiped out or captured . Get gold, RE , Bitcoin etc

No Chicken Little, the sky is not falling. LOL

vantexan

How will dollars flood back to the States?

The problem with your theory is that the markets are huge with trillions of dollars invested. This isn't something that will sneak in. No one is trying to keep it on the down low. Too much at stake. If this was on the horizon, the Petrodollar going away, we would've heard about it long ago. And actions would've been taken to mitigate the impact. That's how things work.

pingus

Thanks for the response. I wanted to know where in the .PDF you linked is the info regarding June 9th, 2024. I read the whole thing but like I said I'm retarded.

Over70irregs

There is no such thing as inflated gold. Gold doesn't every truly increase. It's just that the dollar constant loses value.
Gold is regulated and manipulated like diamond trade. Since the price is controlled there is no incentive to start big mining operations that strip land and environment. Once price increases enough operations will ramp up.

1717700066480.png

pingus

Gold is regulated and manipulated like diamond trade. Since the price is controlled there is no incentive to start big mining operations that strip land and environment. Once price increases enough operations will ramp up.

View attachment 487176
So you're going to just ignore the question about the date in the paper then huh Boomer? I bet it smells like meth in your apartment.