Saudi Arabia not renewing Petrodollar agreement…..

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Nope. Been planning this for awhile. I'm in the fortunate position of currently having no rent or utilities or car payment. Which is good because I'm knocking off debt from my heart attack and some back taxes. I'll be paying all cash for a travel trailer.

Let's say an apartment is $800 a month plus utilities. That's $9600 a year plus utilities. Even with paying for a trailer outright it won't take long to come out ahead on that deal.

You're assuming I'll be traveling with the trailer. I lived 12 years in a 26' travel trailer. Only moved it when I transferred and paid someone to move it for me. A lot cheaper than owning a pickup.

The pickup boondocking will have a small truck camper in the bed. I'll probably do that until my mid-70's assuming I'm alive.

And if you keep the trailer in the park there's no need to tag it or insure it. If I ever move it can get a temp tag or have a trabsporter put his transport plate on it.

One person with a couple of small dogs can be perfectly comfortable in a travel trailer with slideouts. Like a small apartment. What I'm likely to do is buy a toy hauler trailer. Empty except for a nice bathroom and small kitchen on one end. Put a big screen tv across the other end, a bed and an easy chair. Just like having a studio apartment.
Stay out of tornado alley…..

Over70irregs

Did anyone here, hear about this? Very interesting.
“The Saudi authorities have said that they want to increase the number of annual pilgrims visiting Mecca year-round to 30 million by 2030, as part of the vision 2030 plan, which aims to wean the kingdom off of oil revenue with measures including increased tourism.”

Over70irregs

Someone is smart. I guess our petrodollar agreement is running great eh?