Saudi Arabia not renewing Petrodollar agreement…..

Over70irregs

The U.S. government holds over 147 million ounces of gold at Ft. Knox. Over half the government's gold reserves held there. Known and verified.
So we are to believe the entity with 35Trillion debt? And untold quantities overseas. Anything dug out of the ground can be inflated.

Over70irregs

well there's copper too, but that's kind of my point: it's useless as a backing because of fractional reserve banking, it's useless as specie because as you admit there isn't enough, so it's done, useless, out of date

TO BE FAIR, I think physical gold and silver existing alongside Bitcoin would make lots of people happy

it was both until 1933, we'd been on a gold standard for awhile
Executive order 6102
1717804711955.png

Over70irregs

Honestly it wouldn't matter the number cited. You aren't willing to believe anything but the worst.
Honest $ is the only way. Anything else is feudalism. By 2034 avg home at the rate we’re going will be ~1 Million. Its not about us. What do we tell our kids on our watch?

vantexan

Honest $ is the only way. Anything else is feudalism. By 2034 avg home at the rate we’re going will be ~1 Million. Its not about us. What do we tell our kids on our watch?
Market forces will keep the average home from being anywhere near a million unless you already live in a high cost area. They're already too high. A correction will eventually happen.

vantexan

Most of the ones in here, are about themselves, just look at their replies.
Uh-huh. We have the far Left infected with woke progressivism. And the far right infected with conspiracy theories. And of course those of us in the middle "don't care" according to extremists.

Over70irregs

Market forces will keep the average home from being anywhere near a million unless you already live in a high cost area. They're already too high. A correction will eventually happen.
The only reason home prices go up is that we borrow $ we don’t have. Investing funds have to show growth.

Over70irregs

When you add 1 Trillion every 💯 days your getting the Million. The correction you seek is “affordable” housing. Which is an investment vehicle with capture undertones.

Stat that gives no regard as to who is president. Vote does not care it’s mathematics. Notice 33T it’s already out of date.
1717815278529.png

Last edited:

vantexan

When you add 1 Trillion every 💯 days your getting the Million. The correction you seek is “affordable” housing. Which is an investment vehicle with capture undertones.

Stat that gives no regard as to who is president. Vote does not care it’s mathematics. Notice 33T it’s already out of date.
View attachment 487358
Could you clarify what you're saying? How does our national debt lead to average homes costing a million or more?

Over70irregs

Could you clarify what you're saying? How does our national debt lead to average homes costing a million or more?
Debasement is moving at its fastest in US history. Majority of people who own real estate don't comprehend why their investment goes up in value. Home prices ⬆️ because of our money being degraded. If our energy wasn't being degraded, home prices would not peak to present level.

Thought➡️ Shelter prices should drop like an automobile over time being a depreciative asset. Notice they never call housing SHELTER.

Last edited:

vantexan

Majority of people who own real estate don't comprehend why their investment goes up in value. Home prices ⬆️ because of our money being degraded. If our energy wasn't being degraded, home prices would not peak to present level.

Thought➡️ Shelter prices should drop like an automobile over time being a depreciative asset. Notice they never call housing SHELTER.
Certainly with inflation housing prices go up. My dad had his house built for about $20k in the mid-60's. Now it's worth close to $400k.

But my point earlier I believe is valid. We could soon be looking at a serious market correction. When we had high inflation in the 70's and 80's it was a different world. Young adults today don't have all of the opportunities that Boomers had. Something has to give somewhere. The run-up in the last couple of years isn't sustainable. When you run out of buyers....

Over70irregs

Certainly with inflation housing prices go up. My dad had his house built for about $20k in the mid-60's. Now it's worth close to $400k.

But my point earlier I believe is valid. We could soon be looking at a serious market correction. When we had high inflation in the 70's and 80's it was a different world. Young adults today don't have all of the opportunities that Boomers had. Something has to give somewhere. The run-up in the last couple of years isn't sustainable. When you run out of buyers....
Good thinking but we are not running out of buyers. Commercial RE is in correction territory and will be repriced. No one HAS to have commercial unless brick mortar. Resi RE WILL be bought by companies and yourself. See Arrived……

vantexan

Good thinking but we are not running out of buyers. Commercial RE is in correction territory and will be repriced. No one HAS to have commercial unless brick mortar. Resi RE WILL be bought by companies and yourself. See Arrived……
And then there's pushing a collapse so that these investment groups can pick up property cheap. Would you pay $500k for a house when you can get it for $250k? As I said, there are market forces at work that will likely cause a big downturn soon.

Over70irregs

And then there's pushing a collapse so that these investment groups can pick up property cheap. Would you pay $500k for a house when you can get it for $250k? As I said, there are market forces at work that will likely cause a big downturn soon.
Fractional ownership and ownership rates between 2-4% is an interesting downturn hedge.

Thebrownblob

Do you own a home?
Define “own”. My house will be paid off in a year and a half. Property tax and insurance will still cost me close to $800 a month for life (or until I sell) and will continue to go up. I miss a couple of those property tax payments. I’ll find out pretty quick who actually owns this.

oldngray

nowhere special
Define “own”. My house will be paid off in a year and a half. Property tax and insurance will still cost me close to $800 a month for life (or until I sell) and will continue to go up. I miss a couple of those property tax payments. I’ll find out pretty quick who actually owns this.
Damn. You need to move to a state with lower taxes. I pay less than half that.