Shareholders are Grateful

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh, no comment on the actual facts of my post?
The refuge of the fool. No way to refute an argument, so they launch personal attacks. I love this. I have accomplished something: Crushing you in every interaction we've ever had.
What is it like to work for a company you hate? Must be exhausting to carry that around every day. I'll just enjoy my life while you stew in your misery.
And....back on topic. The shareholders are grateful! While I've cashed out, I still have 1000 shares. Just to stay interested. Keep up the good work, Lineandinitial. I'm counting on you!
Little man "cashed out"....LOL....Probably just enough for a trailer payment and a bag of meth.... Your posts seem to come from a perspective of a little man who spent time cleaning urinals and trying to light the soggy butts...LOL

Whither

Scofflaw
That's pathetic. I don't feel one bit sorry for these people who have to work into their 70's when they had the opportunity to plan ahead and the ability to save.
1. The majority of jobs don't pay very well ...
2. While it's true that people could budget better, it's also true that companies wouldn't lavish $$ on advertising if it didn't work.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
UPS to announce a dividend increase of $.01 to $ 1.02 for the fourth quarter of 2020. An increase of less than 1%.
Pathetic performing stock....

Take a look at the Management Committee's transactions though. The job really isn't that hard; just agree and don't rock the boat.

Up In Smoke

Ups is carrying a lot of debt and their debt to equity ratio is near company all time highs. I would expect much from them for a while.

Up In Smoke

One good thing about the pandemic it gave the company much need boost in cash and profits
Their debt to equity is so high because of the cash burn and their profits where near all time lows (%). The 81.99 debt to equity number represents 81.99 of every 100 dollars is on the share holder. Leaving only 18.01 coming from cash and holdings. It's not a dumpster fire, but something to keep track of.

Their debt to equity is so high because of the cash burn and their profits where near all time lows (%). The 81.99 debt to equity number represents 81.99 of every 100 dollars is on the share holder. Leaving only 18.01 coming from cash and holdings. It's not a dumpster fire, but something to keep track of.
maybe with these low interest rates they can refinance some of their outstanding debt?