Should Be Carrying On The Job

MassWineGuy

Why are you afraid of employees carrying a weapon for personal protection?

Although the majority of gun owners have adequate training and knowledge about using them, I don’t trust that 100 percent will.

I also don’t want to enable anyone who may feel angry or resentful one day to start shooting. Common sense and proper, safe gun use can quickly separate in the heat of the moment. I’d rather that someone bent on killing had to use a chair, a club or another object incapable of shooting bullets.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Although the majority of gun owners have adequate training and knowledge about using them, I don’t trust that 100 percent will.

I also don’t want to enable anyone who may feel angry or resentful one day to start shooting. Common sense and proper, safe gun use can quickly separate in the heat of the moment. I’d rather that someone bent on killing had to use a chair, a club or another object incapable of shooting bullets.
Hope nobody ever attacks you

ManInBrown

That statement is ludicrous. Over 300 million people own guns just in the US.
So you're saying "most" (over 150 million then) have used their gun on loved ones?
300 million people own guns in the US? No. That would mean 80% of the population owned a gun. Not even close. Estimated 72 million gun owners in America.

floridays

You are a potential at the mercy of the surrounding public to respond and a primary of any assailant that chooses you or what he wants.. You're an old guy, protect your ass.
Your platitudes may be nice, cover your own ass.