Should Be Carrying On The Job

floridays

Although the majority of gun owners have adequate training and knowledge about using them, I don’t trust that 100 percent will.

I also don’t want to enable anyone who may feel angry or resentful one day to start shooting. Common sense and proper, safe gun use can quickly separate in the heat of the moment. I’d rather that someone bent on killing had to use a chair, a club or another object incapable of shooting bullets.
Did you father children?

floridays

e.Ah. You think people go crazy at such events and not at work? They don’t “go postal”?
They do, and postal with a weapon, your buddy might be happy if you are armed and he is the next target.
Sorry, I'm not afraid of a firearm, I do understand what a person with bad intentions can do with one. Better to be prepared.

bbsam

Staff member
They do, and postal with a weapon, your buddy might be happy if you are armed and he is the next target.
Sorry, I'm not afraid of a firearm, I do understand what a person with bad intentions can do with one. Better to be prepared.
But you said nobody’s talking about that. People are generally pretty crazy just about anywhere. If they lose it at youth sporting events, they’ll los it anywhere.

floridays

But you said nobody’s talking about that. People are generally pretty crazy just about anywhere. If they lose it at youth sporting events, they’ll los it anywhere.
They might, I won't. Produce a weapon, game on. I may save your wife or a neighbor child some heartbreak.

I travel in civilized circles however, that :poop: has never happened around me, 60+ years and counting.

Last edited:

floridays

Father Time beats everyone’s ass. Some don’t realize it until it’s too late to salvage their pride.
Past that time my friend. I know exactly what I can and can not do. I have no pride, just memories. I'm my worst critic. You'll be there one day.

bbsam

Staff member
They might, I won't. Produce a weapon, game on. I may save your wife or a neighbor child some heartbreak.

I travel in civilized circles however, that :poop: has never happened around me, 60+ years and counting.
That’s ok. I’ll take my chances.

bbsam

Staff member

I’ve known black belts and battle tested marines who don’t brag half as much as you. But it’s good that you have confidence. I guess.