Should Be Carrying On The Job

floridays

That’s ok. I’ll take my chances.
It's not always just you.
As much as you say people have a right to healthcare, or any other thing not conferred, don't they have, no an expectation, but at least a hope that someone may be armed to, if not protect them, offer a defense, some kind of buffer?

bbsam

Staff member
It's not always just you.
As much as you say people have a right to healthcare, or any other thing not conferred, don't they have, no an expectation, but at least a hope that someone may be armed to, if not protect them, offer a defense, some kind of buffer?
I don’t know. If you miss the target and hit my daughter on the field two fields over, don’t start playing “good guy with a gun” tunes.

You might be willing to take responsibility for that failure. I’m not sure most people would. They would insist on their good intentions.

floridays

I’ve known black belts and battle tested marines who don’t brag half as much as you. But it’s good that you have confidence. I guess.
Not sure I've bragged, never said anything I've done. I'm trained, my dad taught me how to handle myself, firearms included. I have nothing to prove. Hope your battle trained Marines have your back when you need someone covering it.

bbsam

Staff member
Not sure I've bragged, never said anything I've done. I'm trained, my dad taught me how to handle myself, firearms included. I have nothing to prove. Hope your battle trained Marines have your back when you need someone covering it.
I’ll be ok.

floridays

I don’t know. If you miss the target and hit my daughter on the field two fields over, don’t start playing “good guy with a gun” tunes.

You might be willing to take responsibility for that failure. I’m not sure most people would. They would insist on their good intentions.
I don't take it lightly, I'd hate to have to pull my weapon, much less aim it at a human. It's obvious you don't respect what a handgun or rifle can do in the hands of one that controls it's action.

That is the precise difference between me and animals.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He is. A real Captain America.
I am honored that you consider me your superhero.....

As such, I advise you to stop playing the victimized black racist. You and your family allegedly received funding and opportunity enough to become notable members of society.....Maybe not you though; I don't know. Is that why you're so angry?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Same logic could be used to take your vehicles from you.