Silicon Valley Bank

Over70irregs

Lol, because they’re not his homies genius. What dead people? I didn’t see any dead people.
Your right he has no homies just an eastern master(s). DeAd people tell no tales so you are correct again. But…….but…… there are relatives still alive who I hear are not playing the shell game again. It has already been setup. Prepare accordingly.

Over70irregs

Whew!! Ok…I can clearly see you are off your rocker with trump derangement syndrome!! It’s ok…. It’s happened to a lot of globalist supporters in the last 6years. 🤣😂🤣
Naw could care less. It’s all ponzi sir. We are being played. You probably know it also but we tend to stick with narratives that suit our comfort level.

Non liberal

Naw could care less. It’s all ponzi sir. We are being played. You probably know it also but we tend to stick with narratives that suit our comfort level.
Maybe. I feel the same way sometimes. However, I do know this, trump is our best bet at the moment. As long as it’s a non-career politician, then we still have a chance to save america. If we keep electing globalist, NWO supporting career politicians, we’re done.

Over70irregs

Maybe. I feel the same way sometimes. However, I do know this, trump is our best bet at the moment. As long as it’s a non-career politician, then we still have a chance to save america. If we keep electing globalist, NWO supporting career politicians, we’re done.
He has NO choice but to play this hand out. They got to him awhile ago. It’s kaput.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden blames Trump for these bank failures.
But then again he's willing to make good all the funds deposited by his supporters above the requirement set for the little guys.

Non liberal

He has NO choice but to play this hand out. They got to him awhile ago. It’s kaput.
Idk, trump has no reason to actually want to be president. He’s a billionaire. He does not need to be president. He could sit alone on his own island for the rest of his life while people wait on him hand and foot. No, i think our leaders unleashed Covid-19 on the world just to bring on mail in voting, which out of their own mouths, is rife with fraud. just to take trump out of office. They knew he was cruising to a second term and did the only thing they could do.

Non liberal

Biden blames Trump for these bank failures.
But then again he's willing to make good all the funds deposited by his supporters above the requirement set for the little guys.
Of course, lol, everything is trumps fault. Apparently democrats think covid-19 is trumps fault as well.

Over70irregs

Idk, trump has no reason to actually want to be president. He’s a billionaire. He does not need to be president. He could sit alone on his own island for the rest of his life while people wait on him hand and foot. No, i think our leaders unleashed Covid-19 on the world just to bring on mail in voting, which out of their own mouths, is rife with fraud. just to take trump out of office. They knew he was cruising to a second term and did the only thing they could do.
Lol I’m going to leave this info right here and be done. He has NO CHOICE but to run. His sand clock is running. There is a price to be paid. Keep your hands 🙌 clean fellow bro n sister teamsters.