Silicon Valley Bank

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes and where are the regulators? Doesn’t matter what laws are on the books if no one enforces them…..so where are the regulators? Crime was committed and laws were broken. Why won’t they be arrested like us? You see the problem? Poor people allow rich people to do whatever they want. Fascinating to watch.
What crime was commited?

bbsam

Staff member
Until the banks start passing the “fees” that the imbecile president mentioned, onto their customers. Last time I checked, they were taxpayers. Lol.
They’ve never passed on ATM fees. 😀

Face it. The banking industry and capitalism (to a large extent) is a fraud we’ve been convinced is a necessity. Probably is but doesn’t mean we need to be raped for it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They’ve never passed on ATM fees. 😀

Face it. The banking industry and capitalism (to a large extent) is a fraud we’ve been convinced is a necessity. Probably is but doesn’t mean we need to be raped for it.
The pay fees for deposit insurance and other federal regulations. Face it, you will be paying more.

Thebrownblob

Paying more…and how is that different than anything else?
Why is the administration that claims they were going to tax the rich, bailing out the rich who had money in accounts, knowing full well it was not insured? Seems counterproductive when do people actually pay for their arrogance and irresponsibility?

bbsam

Staff member
Why is the administration that claims they were going to tax the rich, bailing out the rich who had money in accounts, knowing full well it was not insured? Seems counterproductive when do people actually pay for their arrogance and irresponsibility?
Because every so often, elected officials decide banks shouldn’t have strict regulation.

But I don’t think you are accurately portraying what’s going on.

Thebrownblob

Because every so often, elected officials decide banks shouldn’t have strict regulation.

But I don’t think you are accurately portraying what’s going on.
OK well then what is accurate? The Biden administration fully supports this. And if you don’t think they’re bailing out people who have millions even billions of dollars in some accounts at that bank look again even though everyone understands what the FDIC is supposed to insure. You say it’s not taxpayer money well then where the hell did it come from LOL the government doesn’t have anything but taxpayer money it’s all our money, and they constantly change the rules of the game as they go along. I don’t know any other type of entity that could get away with that.

rickyb

all banks too big to fail now

theres supposed to be risk and reward in private sector. but now theres reward and no risk.

central bank doesnt understand economics. in fact, im sure most schools dont teach economics properly