So they started taking temperature and asking if you have signs of the flu...

AB831

Security guards conducting medical test to determine the suitability of a person to work that day? What's the next cheap gimmick? Truck washers doing drug tests?
You're a self-appointed expert in areas where you're actually clueless, so who are you of all people to judge someone doing a job for which they're unqualified? You do that every time you post an opinion.

bacha29

Look Shakespeare, it's time to get out of the 1600"s and learn to recognize a 21st century joke. There is however, a message behind the joke . The message is found in unqualified security guards conducting medical tests to determine a person's suitability to work that day and is another clear example of how you Express minions have absolutely no workplace rights whatsoever. Not only that but Fat Freddy has people like you brainwashed to the point that he has you believing that you're not entitled to any such rights.

AB831

Look Shakespeare, it's time to get out of the 1600"s and learn to recognize a 21st century joke. There is however, a message behind the joke . The message is found in unqualified security guards conducting medical tests to determine a person's suitability to work that day and is another clear example of how you Express minions have absolutely no workplace rights whatsoever. Not only that but Fat Freddy has people like you brainwashed to the point that he has you believing that you're not entitled to any such rights.
And what specific rights are being violated?

bacha29

HIPPA and other confidential doctor and patient information. If public safety was the driver behind taking such action then the order from a governing public health agency should have been posted at the entrance and the tests conducted by a qualified medical professional under the approval and guidance of the agency. In the case mentioned here this would appear to be just another attempt by Fat Freddy to cover his fat posterior and do it cheaply.

AB831

HIPPA and other confidential doctor and patient information. If public safety was the driver behind taking such action then the order from a governing public health agency should have been posted at the entrance and the tests conducted by a qualified medical professional under the approval and guidance of the agency. In the case mentioned here this would appear to be just another attempt by Fat Freddy to cover his fat posterior and do it cheaply.
“HIPPA” 😂😂😂 Try using Google next time before pretending to be an expert.

bacha29

“HIPPA” 😂😂😂 Try using Google next time before pretending to be an expert.
I did and the focus of HIPPA is designed to ensure the privacy of the individuals personal medical history and information and goes beyond the health insurance portability factor.

bacha29

And BTW. When I asked for information regarding my brother's affliction the attending physician's office response was......."because of HIPPA laws we can't give that to you at the present time".

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Security guards conducting medical test to determine the suitability of a person to work that day? What's the next cheap gimmick? Truck washers doing drug tests?

All you were was a truck driver and that hasn't stopped you from rambling on (and on and on and on and on) about how no one can make money from the Ground model (despite evidence to the contrary), so I don't know what the problem is.

Star B

White Lightening
Never heard of that acronym, "HIPPA." What does it mean?
HIPAA:
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 was enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1996.

Basically, it's a mostly-toothless law that's supposed to protect our private medical information. bacha's going off the deep end with it. Taking a non-invasive temp and sending someone home with a fever is no different than telling someone to go home after they vomited.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
HIPAA:
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 was enacted by the 104th United States Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton in 1996.

Basically, it's a mostly-toothless law that's supposed to protect our private medical information. bacha's going off the deep end with it. Taking a non-invasive temp and sending someone home with a fever is no different than telling someone to go home after they vomited.

I asked him what HIPPA means, not HIPAA.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.“

Prerequisites for violations: disclosure, sensitive in nature, without patient consent, without patient knowledge.

C’mon bacha, we need your outlandish examples to make this viable!

AB831

I did and the focus of HIPPA is designed to ensure the privacy of the individuals personal medical history and information and goes beyond the health insurance portability factor.
Obviously, you didn’t, because there’s no such thing as “HIPPA” 😂😂. I’m fully aware of what HIPAA is and what its purpose is.

bacha29

“The Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.“

Prerequisites for violations: disclosure, sensitive in nature, without patient consent, without patient knowledge.

C’mon bacha, we need your outlandish examples to make this viable!
I should have known better than to bring up the matter for discussion due to the fact that Express people are too "sheepified" and "danofied" and just plain flat out too scared to even once stand up to Fat Freddy and question the legality of what he's doing in this case because outside of the details surrounding your passage of your D.O.T. physical and drug screen what more information regarding your state of health are they legally entitled to know?

Ever think about it from this standpoint? Of course not.........After a few trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy you're no longer capable of any independent thought.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I should have known better than to bring up the matter for discussion due to the fact that Express people are too "sheepified" and "danofied" and just plain flat out too scared to even once stand up to Fat Freddy and question the legality of what he's doing in this case because outside of the details surrounding your passage of your D.O.T. physical and drug screen what more information regarding your state of health are they legally entitled to know?

Ever think about it from this standpoint? Of course not.........After a few trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy you're no longer capable of any independent thought.
Thanks for confirming that you’re just spouting your usual nonsense.

!Retired!

Ok. So when you need your next hemorrhoid surgery (people sitting at a desk all day are known to have that problem) Fat Freddy can send in the guy who fills up the pop machine with his pocket knife and a bottle of turpentine . If guards doing temp checks is good enough in your opinion then this form of low cost out patient surgery is good enough as well.
Now that's the funniest I've read in a LONG time.
Where are they taking the temps from ?
No touch thermometer....aim it at the forehead and pull the trigger.
Taking someone's temperature is a medical procedure? They just do what the managers/SM tell them. If you have a fever, you're not allowed in.