So they started taking temperature and asking if you have signs of the flu...

It will be fine

Thanks and there it is. If they can take this action the next issue is with whom can this information be shared? How broadly can it be distributed? Will it become part of the employee personnel record and can it be shared with other employers as part of the vetting process of a job applicant? Likewise, did Fat Freddy provide his minions with prior notice as to when this practice would begin?
The people checking temps don’t even know your name. If you’re over they tell you to go home. Everyone else just walks through.

!Retired!

A temperature check is still a significant piece of valuable and personal medical information. The bigger question is. with whom will that information be shared and is that person or persons legally entitled to see that information .

But,then again you Express people are so badly brain washed to you simply lack the courage to put issues such as this in front of management and call them out on it.
There's no info that can be shared. They don't write down what temperature you have....at least not in my station. If anyone asks, 'No, that courier didn't have a fever'.

MassWineGuy

I’m to the left of the ACLU. In the interest of not spreading a deadly disease throughout my building, I would feel fine if everyone got their temperature measured upon entering.

Artee

At one of the stops I go to, they have to take your temperature before letting you in the building. You have the option of the infrared against the forehead or anal. Since they had a cute female security guard that day taking the temperatures, I opted for the anal. Needless to say she was not impressed.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
At one of the stops I go to, they have to take your temperature before letting you in the building. You have the option of the infrared against the forehead or anal. Since they had a cute female security guard that day taking the temperatures, I opted for the anal. Needless to say she was not impressed.
Male nurse?

AB831

I’m to the left of the ACLU. In the interest of not spreading a deadly disease throughout my building, I would feel fine if everyone got their temperature measured upon entering.
I'd be fine with it too, but I wonder how much good it would do since people are probably contagious before they have a fever.